I loved her since childhood and im meant to protect her. But will she love me? Chapter Three

CHAPTER THREE

VIOLET"S POV

I had this feeling inside me that made me realize who he actually was. Only Aiden could make me feel like this. No one else.

And for some reason I was still kissing him with all my passion. He was mine and no one else's. When he took when step back we were both breathing hard. Great, Now we have an audience just staring at us both.

He was holding my hand and said to me ''I'll explain everything later. Ccome with me now.''

I just went with the flow and ran with him to his car. He had some heck of a car, a red ferrari. This had been my dream car when i was 10. Knowing me I probably had a new one everyday. The thought reminded me of dad because he would laugh at this and everyday he would ask me my favourite car.

Tears were dripping from my face when someones hand was wiping them off.

''What happened, Violet?'' He looked around and stopped the car.

''My...daa..dd'' I said stuttering hoping that he heard what i said.

''I'm so sorry.'' He was comforting me.

I wanted to know if he was Aiden for sure. Aiden was my first and last crush, and I really missed him. Whenever i would sing at a concert, i would always remember him singing along with me. But i didn't have the will to say another word.

He dropped me off at home and after saying thanks, i ran into my room. After balling my eyes out i took of my clothes and took a hit shower.

The water was soothing and gave me time to sort out things. My life had been a mess since the weekend.

Wrapping a towel around me, i got out of the bathroom. Thats when i saw him lying on my bed.