I loved her since childhood and im meant to protect her. But will she love me? Chap 7

I loved her since childhood and I'm meant to protect her. But will she love me?

Chapter Seven

************

I wake up to see four white walls around me and me wearing a blue nightgown type of thing. The zipper was done up showing a little bit of my back. I was covered with white bandages that looked a bit familiar. I tried to get up btu someones hand was stopping me from doing so. "Don't" and placing his arm back he left the room. I must be in a gloomy hospital.

That voice wasn't Aidens. But I was with him before.... Someone came rushing into the room and gave me a hug. Aiden. This one name or word was enough to make me smile. He kissed my hand and said "Don't even do that again to me...You scared the living beejuz out of me. I love you and for me you have to stick around k?" He said starring into my eyes.

I looked into his eyes and squeezed his hand saying "I had to go to the hospital to make you say that." And rolled my eyes at him. We both laughed and then I noticed this strange women starring at me. She walked up to me and said "Violet??" I shake my head and say "Who are you?" Puzzled I turn to Aiden who just nods his head.

She yells out to the doctor and immediately runs outside. Who is she and what happened. I heard the same woman cry and asking the doctor "When will she remember?"

Who will remember what? My head was spinning and before I knew it a needle was injected into me and I fainted.

************

3 DAYS LATER

I wake up to the same room and these doctors, that woman from before and Aiden starring at me with watery eyes. Why were they starring at me, It wasn't as if i'm from a museum or something.

I call out Aiden in a broken whisper and in seconds he is standing beside me holding my hand and smiling. He says "About time too, I was getting worried." He said and kissed my forehead.

I just nod and say " Who is she?" Pointing to the lady. His arms went around me securly. His arms felt so right around me giving this warm feeling in my heart telling me that everything is fine. I knew it was espeicially with him being here with me. After a few minutes of holding my tight he let go and just sat still next to me muttering something that sounded like

"Everything is going to be fine babe." Now, when did he start calling me babe these days?

I looked up knowing that he would be following my gaze. I saw the room was nearly empty except for a bedside table with some flowers in a vase ontop. Everything was so peaceful here. All I could hear was the swooshing of the wind from side to side. But who was that lady....

The woman coughed and asked the doctor "When may she come home with us?" The dcotor replied "Right now actually. You just need to sign a couple of papers."

She looks at Aiden and he just nods then goes with the doctor. The woman leaves when we start hearing something like

"WHAT? HOW CAN SHE NOT REMEMBER HER BIRTHMOTHER." And the doctor trying to calmed him down saying "That is the effect of the medicine, She will remember soon right now she needs rest Mr Aiden."

I get up from the hospital bed and change into my normal clothes. Even though my back hurt a little I managed to change before Aiden came. I ran to Aiden and hugged him. While he was hugging me back he said " Eveything is going to be fine." He had to be right. Please.

After getting the medicines we left for Aiden's house. In his car I just kept on leaning my head on his shoulder and didn't realize when I fell asleep.

AIDEN"S POV

She looks so peaceful when she's sleeping, she doesn't know anything of what's happening around her. Thank God we caught the guy who was in charge of there group and after giving him a few punches he'll tell us everything. When they're going to attack Violet again and that's when we'll catch those bastards. They'll get what they deserve.

We reached home and instead of waking Violet from her beauty sleep I held her in my arms and carried her inside. I went into my room and opened the bed door. After leaving her lying on the bed I went downstair to bring her some food. I'm starving man so I hope she'll like it too if she's hungry since I'm not a pro cook. Maybe I shouldn't of told her the truth about me at all. Then she wouldn't be in the condition man.

I bang my hand on the kitchen shelf and shit i cut myself. I run my hand through the water when I feel a soft hand helping my hand. I looked up to see Violet with messy dark brown curly hair. She looks more hot when she comes from her sleep.

She brings a bandage for me and blows on my cut. It doesn't hurt that much when Violet is taking care of it. Dude your really going down, I need to talk to Gran my partner. I think I'm falling for her. I liked her you know but I think I'm falling in love with her.

After wrapping my hand she kisses my cheek and sticks her tongue out. I cock one of my eyebrows and say " Is that an invitation for me?" She smiles and I lean closer into her.

Our lips explode when they touch. I let out a moan and hold her tighter. I kiss her with all my strength and manage to take my shirt off. She places her hand on my chest and pulls me into her. Even though my hand is hurting who gives. She pulls my hair and I start unbottuning her shirt. She pushes me away and gives me a teasing face.

I let out a groan and say "Violet.." Sounding desperate. That's not fair man, She has to pay for that.

Like it??

Please Vote, Comment and If you love it become a fan!!

please

please

-rowiivampyre101

I