I loved her since childhood and im meant to protect her. But will she love me? Chapter Six

SORRY I COULDN'T UPLOAD YESTERDAY MY INTERNET WENT DOWN. PLEASE READ CAUSE THIS IS AN IMPORTANT CHAPTER, WHERE SHE FINDS HER LOVE.

I HOPE THIS CHAPTER IS LONGER!!! LOL

THANKS FOR READING AND I HOPE YOU LIKE IT.

CHAPTER SIX- I LOVED HER SINCE CHILDHOOD AND IM MEANT TO PROTECT HER. BUT WILL SHE LOVE ME?

AIDEN'S POV

I could feel her under my touch and we were both out of breath. This was the right time to tell her the truth or she'll find out through someone else as she knows her methods.

FLASHBACK

''dont worry aiden, i have my ways.''

''what ways''

''oh, you'll see.''

''Aw, hi there i was just wondering if you kind mhm kindly give me those flowers.'' She said sweetly but it was obvious what she meant by method. That guy would have been, what 2 years older and she was pretty.

''OH,sure. for a sweet thang like you''

''Thankyou.''

''That'll be five dollas.''

Shock went across her face and i was cracking up laughing. ''Oh, shutup.''

That day i couldn't stop laughing. Haha

END OF FLASHBACK

Whenever I remember that i always have a smile on my face. 'I'm yours. Aiden.''

I quickly gave her a kiss on the lips and saw the same shock on her face. I exited with a smile on my face.

''Lisa, what is it? The message.'' I clearly saw she was trembling.

''Sir.'' She said while handing me the paper with her hands.

I opened the paper up and saw three words painted in blood. Vampyre blood.

MAFFFIIIAA KNNNNOOWWW YOOOUU

OH shit, this isn't good. We have to move from here. It's not safe anymore. Sometimes i would rather be the same undercover agent like all those years and be popular. I need to tell her the past.

END OF CHAPTER SIX

JOKES, LOOK AT YOUR FACES!!

LOL

...I need to tell her the past.

I hope she'll understand and not take this one as a joke. Maybe a serious expression could make her think its not a joke. Hmmm. And if something screws that up, I'll tell her in the plane.

VIOLET'S POV

He came through the door with a serious look on his face. I rushed to him and gave hima quick hug and then let go.

Holding his cute/veryyy hot face in my hands i said ''what happened.''

That's when i heard arrows and guns shooting. All of sudden we were surrounded by an army and agents. When pain shot through me and everything turned black.