^^ Revenge 01-10 ^^

Below are the most incredible ways that will help you plan your revenge in no time.

# 01

Order awkward mail order products, mature products, and porn to be sent to his place with use of the "bill me later" feature.

# 02

Sign up this person to magazines or junk mail lists.Complete every coupon and sweepstakes offer you can find.

# 03

Sign this person up for email spam.Complete every online form you can find.

# 04

Look for info on potentially awkward situations, like having herpes or syphilis to be sent to his place. This will work best if he is living with his partner. !!

# 05

A billboard will be usefull to announce his misdeeds.

# 06

Give out this person's home number and tell them that this person is in deep sadness and such and needs support to your local church so the pastor there will visit him non stop.

# 07

Get in touch with any sales person and schedule a demo appointment on his home.

# 08

Place ads for free electronics in your local newspaper with his phone number in it.

# 09

Print out hundreds of flyers inviting everyone for a big free party and post them all over thd town  and in those nearest colleges.

# 10

Get in touch an overseas hotline or other pay per mimute number with the use of his phone and then leave it off the hook.