^^ Revenge 41-50 ^^

#41

Shave off one of his eyebrows.

#42

With a friend, yank him outside in the middle of the night. Duct tape him to a tree.

#43

Place a personals add with his contact info in your local newspapers and on Craigslist.

#44

Voodoo doll with pinsLook will be great. Your Ex will realize what an idiot he wad for dumping you.

#45

Go out and meet new people. Have some group date with that new guy and make sure that your Ex sees this.

#46

Spread photos. If you have unambigious photos of him from your relationship, spread them around to your circle of friends.

#47

If unfaithfullness is discovered just before the marriage, proclaim it to the gathered bridal guests , & turn the reception into a festivity instead.

#48

Send your Ex a photo of you looking very contented, maybe with your new partner.

#49

Send your a SEX guide or other info that proposes he was not very excellent in bed.

#50

Spread Gossips that your Ex was awful in bed.

A/N:

Hey guys nasa 50's revenge na ang na update ko so it means 5 more UD's to come and Our 100 Tips to get a Revenge will be soon COMPLETED.

Comment and Vote naman kayo guys para malaman ko kung nagustuhan niyo buh ito ?! ...

BTW Just keep on reading kung may nagustuhan kayo para mka revenge just pick one..:) Hope you all like this :))

Lovelots,

xoxo Pinkaholic xoxo