(A/N: this chapter is going to be really short. Sorry to disappoint xx.)

Sienna:

I quickly go to my locker and grab my bag and keys. "Sorry, felt sick, had to leave xx" I write on a sheet of paper and slip it into Anna's locker. She never has her phone on silent and I don't want to have her get her phone taken away from her, again.

I can't believe that I fell for something so stupid! I should have known that Kyle would pull some bullshit like that. Sure I didn't mean for it to happen in the slightest. But it did happen.

Good lord, what the fuck would Calum have to say if he found out about what happened? He would most likely never talk to me again. I'm such an idiot. Calum and I have only been dating for a month. We got together soon after Anna's car accident.

I quickly hurry out of school and go straight to my car.

I know what happened wasn't my fault, but I can't help feel as though people would see it as being my fault.  And Kyle being Kyle would make everything seem to be my fault. He's a manipulative asshole, I can't believe I gave him a chance.

I feel like I have betrayed Calum completely. I should have seen something like that coming when I got a message from Kyle.

He broke my best friends heart, how could I be so stupid?

Can I seriously not do anything right? I ruined things with an old friend. One of Kyle's friends ex-girlfriends actually. Same kind of thing happened. I was at a party and Kyle's friend Daniel kissed me while drunk. My friend Katrina, who was dating Daniel at the time, saw and that was it. Everyone hated me.

I was so lucky that Calum and his friends let me hang out with them. I can't believe that I have ruined all of that by being completely stupid and not thinking shit through.

I drive and drive, that's all I can do.

I know that I cannot face Calum or Anna or anyone else. They would never forgive me, and rightfully so. I fucked up. And there is no way that I can change what happened or make it up to them.

All I can do now is go home. At least there I will be able to drink the pain away.

Time skip:

I finally sober up and the full realisation of what I did kicks in. I'm so dumb. It's not like this is the first time something like this has happened.

I can't fucking do this anymore.