Just a Normal Day

Author's Note
I'm so sorry that I haven't posted in like, maybe a fucking year? So I'm really, sincerely sorry!!! I've been busy with club activities and I just entered high school, so everything's a pain in the ass for me. It's finally winter break and I decided to continue this crappy story, so please continue supporting me!!!!
I'm really sorry for not being able to write for the past few months and starting now I'm going to try to make up for it for you guys!
Kouya, FIGHT-O!!!!

Hanji had started frequently visiting the two awkward couple after that. Well, couple wouldn't be the exact definition of the two, after all, they haven't got together just yet. Levi had gone on with as normal, sometimes running the scene over and over of Eren almost confessing, then thinking that he should actually order an execution of Hanji for disrupting the beautiful moment.

"Shitty glasses, you're fucking dying tonight." Levi snarled.

"Levi! Watch your language when there's children around you!" Hanji snickered, and immediately dived for protection.

Eren looked back at the giggling Hanji behind his back and sighed, a slight smile present. "Hanji," He said, "I'm not a kid."

Well, the title is "Just a Normal Day," but actually, some spice did happen around the three, regarding Levi's hatred for Hanji and Hanji's love for teasing Levi. So, Eren enjoyed the day more than any other day, because Levi was flustered and pissed and very red in the face. The sight was enjoyable and set a pang in Eren's heart. But he seriously thought there was something wrong with his heart.

"Hanji, you're a doctor, right?" Eren asked.

"Shitty glasses, what the serious fuck did you do to Eren?!" Levi growled, aiming his sharp talons (his hands) at Hanji. "If you fucking did something to him-"

"Naw, Levi, I just have a question for her." Eren said.

"She's not a her," Levi stated, "She's a shitty glasses. So call her shitty glasses, or it."

"Come on, Levi, you should be nicer." Eren pouted, and walked over to Levi.

Their relationship had progressed to the point where both of them were basically used to each other and had gotten to the point cuddling was never questioned. Of course, this embarrassed the both of them, and Levi was always pissed, so they rarely ever cuddled. But besides all that, Hanji had all these beautiful sights to herself, and her, being a lovable, crazy cupid, wanted nothing but the two together.

Eren squeezed his arms around Levi, and Levi unconsciously placed a hand on his arm. They started talking about random topics:

Eren: Today's weather's great, how about we go down the stream to play, Levi?

Levi: No way in fucking hell am I going to get my attire wet.

Eren: But it's going to be fun!!! And you can just strip when that happens!

Levi: Fuck no.

Eren: LEVI!!

Levi: ...No.

Eren: As your contractor, you promised to be my best friend forever, so you have to!

Levi: I can do whatever I want to, shitty brat.

Eren: Then you can go back to hell and clean your office for all I care!