Teenage Lovers--->Chapter 3

Hey ppl lol i know i said that i would write the next story tomorrow but i was bored lol.

so here it.

---------------Chapter 3---------------

Its been 3 days since i moved and i have'nt not once thought about keiron which i wasnt sure if it was a good thing or bad thing.

i had finished decorating room 1.The walls were painted a baby blue colour and had a circle bed the carpet was black and had blue stars in it.I wanted the next room 2 be a girlier one seeinng as this one was more urbanishlol

in two days time i would be attending South Bridge high school.

the uniform was ok i guess.It was either black trousers/skirt/knee lenth trousers and even shorts just as long as they were black and didnt have too much bold or out their designs.it was a white shirt with a black and silver striped tie, and then the jumper was black with the school logo in a shield and the girls had v neck jumpers so it was oulinded with silver,same with the boys but they had the round neck ones.

All i know is they had very high standards when it came to academic success.

---------------------------2 Days later----------------------

Mum-'Keira-ann get ur lazy ass out of bed'(lol me and my mum always tlk like that 2 each other)

Me-'Mum man...gimme 10 more minutes.'

mum-'eira...right thats it im cummin up t-'

mumm didnt even need 2 finish dat sentence lol wen i hured "im cummin"i was up like there was no tommorrow.me-'im up mum no need 2 come up stairs i'll be down in 20 minutes'

I went to my bathroom which was in my bedroom.took the worlds quickest shower,came out n brushed my teeth for like 1 minute considering its suppose to be 2 minz...oh well am i gonna go to hell or something.

i rushed out the door and went too my moving wardrobe lol it didnt go that far though.

i had all the school uniforms and desided to were a skirt i put it on along with my white shirt and black and silver tie.i went to my chest of draws and picked out these knee high socks that no one has downe these ends.

It was black and had a big silver bow on the side of each leg i looked good considering i didnt feel it.

i got my black just do it bag and my side bag which had my phone ,money,keys,vaseline and my oyster card.

i ran down the stairs n straight to he kitchen.

Mum-'hey hun right dad left a couple hours before he sends his love and should be back in the next 8 months '(she says ,though i could see she was sad a months was a long time n wat if he cheats boy let me get that thought out of my mind.

It was 7:25.And my mum was making me breakfast ,she normally does'nt but because its my special day i guess she thought i needed it.It was toast,beans,egss,sausages the lot lol yummmmm

(sorry if ur a vegetarian)

it was w 7:55 and my school didnt start till 8:55 so yh.

my mum pulled up to the school at around 8:30

I got out and the school was packed wow.Every one was looking at me up and down i just kept my head held high and walked through those gates.

with my heart beating and wanting to rip out of my chest i knew i looked good at least i didnt look like a tramp.The day was now about to begin.

thats chapter 3 out.

please comment otherwise i wont knoe wether to carry on ...even a simple hi would be fine lol i'll even take constructive critism.xxxlol bye ppl