Teenage Lovers--->Chapter 6

Hey guys i know i know it's been a longggg time

But im here now and so is the chapter so shut up and read lol

------------------Teenage Lovers Chapter 6-----------------

Keira's POV again.

Ok so im now in my art class , i was on time and was glad

i told the teacher wu i was ...yh yh yh u know the drill

His name was Mr Mckennan lol but the kids called him 'SIR' or 'Mayson' because he was young and kool .

The boys looked up 2 him and he was safe .

The class was ok but

Tyrone kept looking at me the whole time i was in class.

It was getting annoying and i was loosing patience.

Some girl called Monique came up too Tyrone and try flirt with him lol it was so funny.

She had her skirt just up enough to cover her bumb,she unbuttoned 2 of her shirt buttons exposing her bright green bra and huge cleavage lol

it looked nasty 2 me not sexy .

She kept tossing her hair,but kept getting turned down.

lol.

I got up to ask sir for some more pastel colours seeing as i had a few and my picture neede loads of colours.

'Mr Mayson have u got any more pastel colours for my picture six just isn't going to cut it 'i ask sir.

'Oh yh sure but i havn't got anymore in this room ,you'll have to go borrow some from A15 (the A stands for art and 15 for room 15.

I was kind of pissed knowing that would have to leave the class 2 get colours.

'Oh urmmm Hey Tyrone uv'e almost finished havn't u ?'MR Mayson asked tyrone.

I didnt like were this was going.

'Yh sir im actually done now wats up ?'Tyrone replied lookin at mayson and me curiously.

'Well Keira-ann here is new and she needs some more clours and we r out, would u mind just going with her to A15 '

He asked Tyrone while writting on a piece of paper which said Hall pass.

'Sure Mayson Gimme a minute '

Tyrone said clearing up his stuff and walking to the teachers desk to grab the hall pass .

We where now walking down the hall way heading 2 an elevator.

'So urm i see u like art.' Tyrone asked lol tryna make convo lol

'Uh yh i guess' I said blanckly truely not caring about his stupid question. lol

The rest of the time their was silence.

When we arrived to the lift we waited after pressing the button for it to come

It soon came and Tyrone gestured for me too go in first and sayin

'Ladies First'

So i went in and waited for him to press the button we had 2 go up 3 floors.

I hated lifts so much ugh the motion jus made me feel sick .

I crossed my arms together ,leanded on the side of the elevator and closed my eyes as i braced my self for that upside down feeling.

Then i hear Tyrone ask me