2. New Look

Elena's POV:
I am getting really bored of how my room looks, it has been the same for about 2 years.

I have a reasonably big room and it wouldn't take to long to redecorate it, I am going to do it.
It is painted red at the moment, I am gonna paint it white.

My mum doesn't really care what I do, she is at work most of the time anyways, she has to work enough for two people to pay for the bills, we are wealthy, but that is because my grandfather and father died in a car accident when I was 12.

I invited Alice and Max over to help, they said they would be here in a hour so I got dressed into some clothes I didn't mind getting paint on.

I tied my hair up in a high ponytail, put on a bit of mascara and put on my glasses, I don't usually wear my glasses but seeing as I'm not going out today I might as well.

I am laying on my bed listening to "Tonight Tonight" by Hot Chelle Rae when I hear a knock at the front door, I open the door to see Alice and Max standing in front of me, Alice hugged me and went inside then Max kissed me and went inside.

We started painting when marked walked in and asked what we were doing "Oh, we are hunting elephants" I said sarcastically he giggles and asked if we wanted any help, Alice immediately said yes.

Alice's POV:
I think Mark is really cute/hot but he seems really interested in Elena, to bad Elena has a boyfriend.

Mark's POV:
I don't really like Alice in that way, she is cute and all but she is super clingy and a bit annoying.

Elena's POV:
It has been about and hour and we are almost finished painting my room, Max had to leave because his mom wanted to talk to him about something.

Mark and I are in the middle of a paint fight, well not really we are just laughing at the sight of each other, we are covered in paint.

Alice is on her phone, I accidentally flicked my brush back and got some
paint in her hair "Ahhh my hair" she said in her girly tone "Don't be such a girl about it" I said while giggling, she scowled at me and put her phone away, she joined our paint fight until all of us were on the ground laughing our asses off.

It was later on in the day and we were putting the finishing touches on my room.

Alice decided to stay the night, she is in the shower right now washing the paint off herself.

Me and Mark are now finished decorating my new and improved room, I styled it in a sort of tumblr style.

Two of the walls are white and covered in posters of The Beatles, Nirvana, Hot Chelle Rae and a lot more, the other two walls are wallpapered, the wallpaper is dark grey with white trees and birds on it.
I have the other essentials like a mirror, desk and ect in it.

I turned on the lights above my bed and turned off the main light "It looks amazing" I turn around to see Mark standing in the doorway smiling at me"Thanks" I smiled back at him.

Alice got out of the shower and her jaw dropped at the sight of my room "Me likey" she said in her baby voice, me and Mark started laughing at her.

I got some clothes and had a shower, I only had a shower long enough to get all the paint off.

I got out and dressed into my pyjamas.