4. Ice cream

Elena's POV:
We were in our last class, it was art, art is like the only class I like apart from PE.

I was drawing in my book when the teacher noticed what I was drawing and asked me to show the class because she thought it had a true message.

I got up and the teacher got everyone's attention saying that I was going to share my drawing.

"Uh, well this is my drawing" "Can you please explain it" "Well it is of people controlling you mind and your heart like you are a puppet" I turned around my book that I was holding to my chest, the whole classes eyes widened when they saw it, I put my head down abounding eye contact with anyone.

I looked over at Mark and his jaw was almost at the ground, I giggled to myself and walked back to my seat.

"Wow your really good" I turned my head to see Mark staring at me, I quickly turned my head back to my desk and fiddled with my fingers "Thanks" I said quietly.

The class finished and Mark, Jacob and I walked out the front doors and we saw Weston talking to his friends "Hey Wes" I waved to him "Hey E" he said walking over to us "We are all going to get ice cream and going to the park, you in?" I said "You really have to ask" we laughed and walked to the ice cream shop.

"Wait what about Alice" Weston said confused "Oh she's sick" I said.
Mark and Weston were walking beside each other then there was me and Jacob, "So what's with you and Mark?" he asked nudging my shoulder "Nothing he is living at my house, I kinda have to get along with him" I stated "Why is he staying at your house?" he asked "His parents are in England for three months and he is friends with Weston" I said "So weston is your brother?" "Twin actually" I corrected him.

We reached the shop and went in, we all got our ice cream and walked to the park.
We went onto the swings, well me and Weston went on the swings, there were only two so we made Mark and Jacob push us, Jacob was pushing Weston and Mark was pushing me.

I was starting to get dark so we decided to go back to our place and watch a movie, Jacob asked his mom if it was alright and she said yes.

We have a theatre in our house so we went in there, "What do you guys wanna watch?" I asked "THE CONJURING" Mark slightly yelled "Yeah" everyone said in unison.

We put on the movie and sat on the couches and started watching.

(So many pictures 😆)

We were half way through the movie and I had a blanket over my head being a wimp.

There was a jump scare and I hid my head in Mark's chest, I didn't even realise until it happened, Mark put his arm around me and I tuned my head out so I was still laying on marks chest but still watching the movie, we stayed like that for the rest of the movie.

The movie finished and I went upstairs to have a shower and get ready for bed.

Weston's POV:
Half way through the movie I saw Mark and Elena cuddling behind me, they stayed like that for the rest of the movie.

I was weirdly fine with it, I am usually really over protective of Elena, I just don't want her to get hurt, I heard that her and Max broke up this morning, but I know Mark is a good person and I can tell that he likes her, he is always staring at her when she is in the room.

Mark's POV:
I feel like me and Elena are getting really close, I really like her and I have a feeling that she might like me too.