Chapter 4

:D wow, boy am i glad you like this, hope you're enjoying, dont forget to be honest! if you think there's something i should change tell me! Remember i'm open to criticism, Thanks..x

************************

One month until baby is born!

I’m so excited; I’m going to be a godmother! Ray hardly ever goes out anymore, her stomach is so big. I never realised this but she’s really self-conscious about her body, I think she forgets she’s pregnant sometimes, always complaining about her weight. If it wasn’t for John she’s be this suicidal hormonal BITCH! But he keeps her calm so it’s all good. I felt the baby, my little goddaughter/godson (Ray’s keeping it a surprise). Ray says every time I’m near or John, the baby starts kicking like mad. He/she already loves me and I love him/her too. I just can’t wait for Ray to give birth, although I’ll probably skip the whole labour part.

I’m going out today, to watch a film with Henry. I don’t like leaving Ray but I’ve got to spend time with my boyfriend. It’s our 4 month anniversary. I honestly think I love him. The thing is I’m one of those girls who don’t say I love you unless I really mean it. I get the feeling Henry’s that type of guy too. It’s like 7 o’clock and Henry’s here at my door, that’s another thing I love, he’s always on time. I don’t know what film we’re going to watch, he says he wants to surprise me (Aww). I didn’t think he was being completely serious but he blindfolded me as soon as I left my house, we got in a car (I don’t know whose) and drove for almost half an hour. When we arrived Henry ushered me out of the car and took off my blindfold. This wasn’t a cinema it was a French restaurant! ‘Le Meilleur Poulet’. But it’s very, very expensive and I’ve never actually seen it with my eyes only on Google. How could he even afford this? He must’ve ready my mind because then he said,

“Do you remember that time at your house like 4 months ago, when I first met your parents? I went on your computer and you went upstairs, well I told your mum about an idea I had and she decided to help me. I was checking the balance of my bank account and asked her somewhere expensive that girls love. She said I should ask you but obviously do it slyly.”

Ah now I remember the time we were talking about favourite restaurants, hmm he is pretty sly.

“So from the day you said you’d love to go to “le meilleur poulet” I remembered it and saved up till this day. Our 4 month anniversary, Tina I don’t know how to tell you this but I love you.”

Gobsmacked. Then a thought popped into my head and popped out of my mouth before I could stop it.

“You’ve saved up for 4 months and now we’re going to blow it all on food?” What an idiot. At least he has a good sense of humour and just decides to laugh it off. The fact that I didn’t say I love you too must’ve hurt him. I realise I haven’t said it back and stupidly hit myself on the forehead.

“Henry, forget about the money, I love you too.”

“Are you sure you’re not just saying that because I’ve said it?”

“I’m very, very sure babe; I’ve loved you for a couple of months now, I’ve just been too pussy to say It.” he laughs, okay good we’re back, no more awkwardness.

“So do you really think it’s a waste of money, or are you just saying that so we can spend it on clothes?”

“Well my dear Henry...*cheeky grin* would you like me to be completely honest? Because I’d much rather just do both”

“Great. Shall we go in mademoiselle?”

“We shall monsieur.” I’m so happy at this point in time, nothing is wrong at all.

******

Omg, its baby timeee!..x