chapter 2

There will be sexual themes in this chapter.

February 19

You were utterly and wonderfully drunk as hell. There had been a Quidditch game this morning, and your house had won. Michael and Calum had gotten alcohol from God knows where, and had gotten nearly everyone drunk.

The common room was loud as people danced to loud music, drank until there was no tomorrow, and made out with random people.

You were sitting on the couch, drinking her third firewhiskey. Luke had persuaded you to let go and relax just for one night, which was the cause of you getting hella drunk.

"Hey, let's play truth or dare!" You heard Michael call out to everyone, whoops being heard. You then stumbled over to where most people were.

Luke invited himself to sit on Ashton's lap, him obviously as drunk as you were.

"Alright, I'll go first," Michael started. "Luke, truth or dare?" He asked, smirking at the blonde.

Luke giggled and hiccupped. "T-Truth, Mikey," he stuttered, looking at the red head.

Michael smirked mischievously. "Is it true that you bottom whenever you do the frick frack with Ashton?"

Everyone turned their gazes toward the two flustered boys. A red haze was on Luke's cheeks. "Yeah," Luke mumbled, embarrassed.

You chuckled lightly, twirling your wand as you watched the game continue. Soon enough, Michael was wearing make up, Luke was in his boxers, and Ashton's hair was in braids.

"[Y/L/N], truth or dare?" Ashton asked, his infamous smile on his face.

"Dare."

"I dare you to make out with Cal for a total of six minutes."

"Fuck you, Irwin," you grumbled. If you were sober, you would've walked straight out of the room. But the alcohol gave you a big boost of confidence as you straddled Calum.

"Nothing goes on after this. This is only a dare," you whispered in his ear, before slamming your lips against Calum's plump ones.

Calum let out a groan, his hands instantly finding it's way around your waist, gripping you tightly as you both kissed roughly.

Calum bit your bottom lip, making you let out a small whimper. He took this as an opportunity, shoving his tongue in your mouth. You both fought for dominance, Calum being the winner.

"Uh, guys? Its been more than six minutes," Ashton says meekly, looking at the heated moment.

"Bugger off Ash. We'll go somewhere else then," Calum mumbled, standing up and carrying you along with him, your legs wrapped around his waist. He stumbled out of the common room, walking into a random room and slamming the door shut.

"Well, that happened," Ashton said awkwardly, scratching the back of his neck.

__

The place they were in was the Room of Requirement. Once they had entered, a lavish king sized bed appeared. That was it. Clothes flew everywhere, until the both of you were only wearing one article of clothing.

Calum laid you down on the bed, pulling away from the heated kiss before beginning to kiss your neck. Up and down, searching for that one particular spot that made every girl moan.

It was just right below your ear. He knew he found it once he nibbled on that spot. You could literally hear the smirk on his face as you whined, tilting your head back for him to gain more access. He sucked a hickey into your neck, moving down and continuing to make more.

"P-Please, Cal. Fuck me, please," you whimpered, arching her back. The black haired boy kept his cocky smirk.

"With what? My fingers, my tongue..." He teased, trailing open-mouthed kisses towards your chest, slowly unbuckling your black lace bra.

He looked at you, biting his lip to keep from groaning out loud. "Shit, you're gorgeous," he muttered, pinching one of your nipples before sucking the other one, looking up at you with wide eyes.

He then did the same with the opposite, making you moan out loud. Calum then continued to kiss down your body, slowly trailing kisses up your thighs. "Fucking tease," you muttered, making the boy laugh."It makes it ten times more enjoyable, babe," he mumbled, pulling your panties down and looking at your heat. His eyes were filled with lust.

"Fuck," was all he said before he began to lick around your clit. He finally decided to wrap his lips around you, sucking harshly and moaning at the taste. He looked up at you with innocent eyes.

You were a moaning mess. Calum was absolutely skilled with his tounge and lips, drawing figure eights on your clit. He continued this process for a few more minutes until he heard you moan something out loud.

" 'M gonna come."

"Come then," Calum mumbled, continuing to lick and suck. And you did. You arched your back, your moans filling up the room as you came, Calum focused on licking up every drop.

"You taste so good," he moaned, pulling up to you. He kissed you roughly, grinding his clothed cock on your bare pussy. You smirked up at him, before turning both of you around so that you were on top. You grabbed his wrists, pinning them above his head.

"What do you want me to do, daddy?"

"Fuck me. Please."

"As you wish," you grinned, pulling his boxers down, revealing his hard cock. You pumped him a few times, finding a condom near the pillow. You ripped it open and rolled it on him, pumping him again before positioning yourself over his cock. You slowly lowered your self onto him, loud moans escaping both of your lips. You stayed in that position, getting used to his size.

"F-Fuck," Calum moans out as you rode him. You were biting back moans and whimpers. You leaned down, sucking hickeys into his neck, his hips bucking up into you.

"God, princess, you're so tight," Calum whimpered, feeling the familiar pit in his stomach. You simply responded with a loud moan, fucking yourself down on his dick. "D-Daddy, I gotta come," you whined, going faster.

"Come then, princess," Calum managed to get out. You moaned loudly, coming on his cock. Calum moaned out loud as well, coming in the condom. He whimpered loudly.

"God, that was amazing," you mumbled, Calum pulling out of you and discarding the condom, pulling you close to him to cuddle. "Yeah, it was," he mumbled quietly, quickly falling asleep.