chapter 1

Alright, this fan fiction is gonna have some sexual themes, so if you're too young or something, don't read this.

[Y/H] = your house

Being a seventh year in Hogwarts was stressful. Constantly having reminders of homework, books, and other things making most people stressed out 24-7.

And to top off all that shit, there's the gossip.

It's all about how Michael Clifford from Slytherin fucked yet another girl. The same old news and stuff. This was what [Y/N] thought about seventh year.

You was a half - blood girl who was in [Y/H]. You liked to keep a low profile, mostly because news spreads around Hogwarts like a wildfire.

Yep, that's you. [Y/N].

January 21

Yet another day at Hogwarts. Everyone was groggily eating their breakfast in the Great Hall, talking about who knows what. You sat with your best friend, Luke Hemmings.

Luke Hemmings was a shy kid from Ravenclaw, who's usually known for snogging Ashton Irwin [ a Hufflepuff ] in broom closets.

"Bloody hell, we have to learn Draught of Living Death today," Luke mumbled in shock.

You groaned, eating more of her bacon. "Honestly, I don't need you telling me about more work we have to do, Luke," you grumbled in annoyance, sipping your pumpkin juice.

"Just a heads up, [Y/N]," he says, shrugging casually as he ate more of his omelette.

As the two finished up their breakfast, they heard loud shouts and cheers. Three noticeable young men sauntered in. The most popular guys in the seventh year.

The first one was Michael. A Metamorphmagus with colored hair nearly all the time. He's the Beater for Slytherin's Quidditch team, and the #1 fuckboy.

Next was Ashton. The dude with curly hair. He's hardly anything like the other two, never having one night stands and such. He's dating Luke, so that's probably the case.

Lastly but certainly not least, was the leader. Calum Hood was a 'sex god', as most liked to describe him. He was tan, muscular, and inked. Basically everyone's dream boy. He was the Keeper for Gryffindor.

You tried to ignore them three as the rambunctious boys walk over to where they were sitting.

"What's up Lukey? And who's this?" Michael purred, raising a pierced eyebrow at the girl next to his friend.

"Someone you can't touch," Luke says, rolling his eyes at the red head's behavior. "And her name's [Y/N]," the blonde quickly added.

"[Y/N], huh? Beautiful name for a beautiful girl," Michael smirked, winking at her.

You simply offered a small smile. "Michael, right?" you ask, though already knowing the answer. Before the red head could answer the question, Calum pushed him aside.

"I didn't get to meet her yet! I'm Calum!" The boy said, grinning.

"She knows," Luke chuckled, earning a punch to his arm. "You already know Ashton," Luke says, blushing.

The curly haired lad simply grinned. "Hey, [Y/N]."

You smiled slightly, looking at all of them. "Nice to meet you all."