4

A rush of pain went through my head causing me to wake up. I peeled my eyes open and my view went straight to the pair of nicely toned abs. I closed my eyes it was probably Brad we tend to sleep together a lot, make out a lot, but nothing too serious. I closed my eyes ignoring the fact that the body I'm sleeping on has tattoos which Brad certainly does not have.

Something moved underneath me causing me to wake up and when I opened my eyes I didn't see the expected Brad I saw Harry laing there his perfectly toned with tattoos decorated abs, his deep green eyes were lighter, his hair was messy and strands of hair were sticking out from every direction and his lips were swollen and a prominent pink colour. He was honestly one of the most atractive dudes I know. Like yeah Brad is pretty hot but he was nothing in comparison to Harry. His tired eyes met mine but none of us said something before his obviously tired body went to sleep again.

Since my tired self obviously didn't care enough about the fact that I was in the same bed as Harry I laid down embracing him when I realised that I was naked. Suddenly I was wide awake and I started panicking. Why am I naked? Why is Harry sleeping next to me? What happened last night? Is Harry naked?

I looked at him he was laing there peacefully then I looked around the room our clothes were scattered around the floor. I picked up my clothes and put them on before walking to the bathroom.

I entered and I was imediatly faced with my reflection my hair was a knotted mess my makeup was smudged all over the place my lips were swollen I took a closer look when I realised my neck was full of hickeys. My head became dizzy and my vision blurry. I stormed out to the bedroom when I realised that Harry was gone. I left the room and began to search for him or Brad. I couldn't find either one of them when I bumped into a random dude that I've never met before.

"Have you seen Brad anywhere?" I decided to ask where Brad is since it's more likely that he knows him rather than Harry.

"He just left to pick up something." He answered. I couldn't really figure out if he was slightly drunk or if that's just the way he talks.

"Great" I sighed and grabed a bottle of water and began to drink it when I heard that dude say

"Waaiiit a minute aren't you that girl who fucked around with that curly haired dude? Cause if yes than damn you really got it going on like you could get some noise complains if the music wasn't playing so loud."

I spitted out the water out of my mouth and that's when all of the blood in my veins froze. My heart started racing my throat felt like it was closing and breathing became quicker.

"Are you okay?" He asked me concerned. He put his hand on my shoulder and I slapped it of me and stormed outside.

I ranned all the way to my house the cold air hitting my face and the adrenaline running down my body.

Comming home I straight up ran to my room hoping to calm down but no it only made it worse a stabing pain went through my head and I began to pace around the room still not properly breathing.

After a few minutes of doing that I remembered that I could go up to the room and catch a bit of fresh air.

I looked around and saw my favourite spot. So many memories went through my head of me going up here. I haven't been here for a year and I really missed it. I walked to my usal spot and I sat down at the roof the cold air hit my face and I took a deep breath shutting my eyes while I thought of all the events that happened in the last 24 hours. I honestly didn't know whether to be sad, angry, confused or humilated. Tears started to stream down my face and my headache grew I rub my temples trying to make it stop when I noticed something on the ground next to the crumbled piece of paper a cigarette. I picked it up and lit it. Guess I'm going back to old habits. I put it in my mouth inhaling and exhaling the smoke instantly feeling more relaxed. I never thought I would've missed this as much as I did but even if I didn't smoke after this, in this moment it felt too good to not to.
The sky was cloudy like my memory of yesterday there was just one thing I know and that tearing me apart. We didn't just made out if we did I would not even be half as mad as I'm right now. But like I was completely drunk and he used it for his advantage and he did even to bother to stay no he just fucking left without saying anything.

I finished my cigarette and threw it in a corner before going down again to change my clothes andgo for a walk.