Emissary of Darkness

Period- Chemistry

Chapter 47- Emissary of Darkness

On the day before the long awaited Promised Day, Alphonse Elric and Kaley Kimmins in a train yard outside the eastern training ground .However homunculi Pride and Gluttony surprised them with an ambush. Defenseless against their attacks, Alphonse is captured and Kaley is put through torture.

Kaley’s POV

I was beaten, battered, and tortured to no end. Every inch of my body was screaming for help every time I moved. The monstrous sized Gluttony had to keep watch over me to make sure I didn’t escape. On occasions he’d lick his lips like I was meal. But in his case, I was a meal. A meal he couldn’t eat.  Tears streamed my cheeks as I stared at Al’s empty armor. I would whisper his name under my breath once and a while in hopes that he’d wake up. The Promised Day is coming up in a matter of hours and I’d rather die tomorrow with satisfaction, then die now in this agony.

Athena’s POV

Konama

We all arrived in the slums of Konama at an early afternoon. If the view was right I could see Central all the way from where I stood. Ed had his arm slung over my shoulder with a smile which I would gladly return. We both stepped forward to a man. “Excuse us, is this Konama?” Ed asked the man which made him stop his work.

So this man led us to Hohenhiem who looked exactly the same as when I saw him last time. I swallowed hard as I stood in front of him. The golden haired man stood from his seat and stared us as all down. “Edward, I didn’t think-“Hohenhiem started but was interrupted by Ed letting me go and punching Hohenhiem in the face.

My eyes widen as I backed up slightly. “That’s a nice way to treat your father in law.” My father whispered in my ear.

I shrugged slightly watching the man falling to the ground. My fiancé walked back to me while stretching slightly. “That felt good!” He sighed now slinging his arm back over my shoulder.

Hohenhiem sat up and held his cheek. “You could have warned me about that, and with your metal arm?!” Ed turned away while sticking up the nose. This made me wonder why he hasn’t punched Dad like that yet. He looked over to me. “It’s been a while…  I see you two made a new group of friends.”

“It’s not-“Hate started with a sigh.

“I would say we’re in the same sinking ship.” Heinkel stated.

Greed smirked and lifted his hand. “That’s right, and I’m the Captain of this ship.”

Hohenhiem walked over to him with a serious look. “So you’re the one in charge? Then I thank you for looking after my son.”

“It was mostly-“Dad started but was soon stopped.

“Sure!” Greed chirped slightly with a smug look. “But he can be a pain in the ass.”

This made Ed yell in annoyance as I pat his back. My dad walked over to Hohenhiem with a tiny smile and his hand to him. “I’m Marcus Black, Athena’s father, and your son’s father in law.”

Our eyes widen as we shot a glare towards my dad. Why can’t he keep his mouth shut?!  “MARCUS, DON’T TELL HIM THAT!!” We both exclaimed loudly.

Hohenhiem’s eyes narrowed at the two of us which sent chills down my spine almost instantly.  “In law? Edward, care to explain?” He questioned.

“Not at all.” Ed answered simply.

Hohenhiem glanced at the tattoo on Greed’s hand curiously.  “That’s an interesting tattoo there…”