Never stop smiling

"Hey dad,so how's the story coming along?" Alina asked. "Oh,well it's coming along you know how it is"her father responded "that's nice I brought you some coffee."she gives her father the coffee "thank you I don't know what I would do without you" her father responds as he takes a sip of the coffee Alina smiled.As the day went on it soon became night her father had fallen asleep on the couch she was getting tired so she went to bed.The next day she awoke to the smell of bacon and pancakes she went to the kitchen to see her dad making breakfast."morning dad" she said as she stretched her father turned around to look at her and smiled "good morning" her father said.
~time skip~
Once Alina had finished eating she noticed her dad looked a little more pale."dad are you okay? You don't look so good..." Her father looked at her "I'm fine no need to worry" Alina had a worried expression on her face "dad you're sick you need to go get some rest" her father sighed "Alina I have to finish my work" her father got up and went to his office to try and finish his work.The girl sighed she washed the dishes and went to her room she took out her sketch book and started to draw.The day passed and it was already late at night her father was still in the office trying to finish his work.He started having a coughing fit he got up to get his medication he felt weak and fell.Alina heard and rushed out of her room over to her father."Dad are you okay should I call an ambulance?" He started coughing up blood."DAD!" She rushed to the house phone and called the ambulance.
                  ~time skip~
When Alina came to visit her father and check on him to see if he was okay the doctor came up to her and asked her a question."Alina I'm sure you know your father is not in a good condition but how long has your father had hemoptysis?" Alina's eyes widened "hemoptysis?...he never told me anything about this he just said he had to take pills every so often to lower his blood pressure he never told me he had hemoptysis..." "Alina your father has a very big risk of dying for all we know it's slowly killing him and since I'm sure he's had this for a few years now."Alina's dreams were destroyed she felt empty like her whole life was being torn apart.The only family she had left was dying.She had no one just herself her mother died in a car accident,her brother died in a war,and now her father is dying too.She was losing everything she loved.Everything she loved leaving her with snap of life's fingers.Gone,it no longer mattered.She left the hospital,and went back home, and cried she cried for hours.What was the point anymore?...nothing mattered.
                ~A many weeks pass~
Alina was called to the hospital,and was told that she only had one more day to spend with her father before he died.She got there as quickly as possible.She spent the last day with her father by his bedside trying to remember all the good times.But that all came to an end soon enough.Her father started having a coughing fit he coughed up more blood than he ever had.She called the doctors over but they were to slow.Her father smiled "Alina don't give up you still have a chance in this world don't let my death mess it up Please keep on going it may be hard please never give up your smile and your kindness are what everyone around you needs...never stop smiling..." he closed his eyes and took his last breath."Dad please wake up...don't leave me here...dad! Dad!"
Those words stayed with her throughout her life she was a grown woman and was the boss of an amazing art company.She looked up at the sky and smiled "thanks dad thank you for everything I'm never going to forget your words."
              "Never stop smiling"