Chapter 16

Successfuls POV:

I left Miracle in her room but I heard her crying, I would ask but I don't wanna put my nose where it don't belong to fast. Whatever it is I'm going to help her through it.

The next day Anthony invited us all on an outing, he said Friday we would leave and stay at his parents cabin for the weekend and I could invite Essence. I went to check in with Miracle and to let her know she was invited as well and I was just hoping and praying she would have someone to invite.

I walked in and she hurry up and put whatever she was reading under her pillow.

"Sorry you scared me" she said nervously

"Thought I was mom?" I reply sarcastically. She smiles a bit and looks down playing with her fingers

"So Anthony planned a trip for the weekend and wanted me to invite you, and you can bring someone if you want...I don't want u being a 5th wheel.....so do you have somebody?"  I ask looking for some sign that she was listening

"Actually....there might be someone...could you ask Anthony if he could ask the driver to give me a ride somewhere"

"Ummm sure I say; everything okay ?" I ask wondering

"Uh yeah I just need to go somewhere real fast"

I walk out to go find Anthony, I hope whatever it is she needs gets her out this funk and a date. Anthony as Beautiful are sitting in the living room watching some show when I intrude.

"Hey Anthony, can you ask the driver to give Miracle a ride, she said she had to go somewhere"

Yeah yeah sure tell her go ahead and get dressed and he should be here in 20" he replies already on the phone making the call.

I'm guessing Miracle already knew it would be a yes cause she was already walking down the steps in jeans and a t shirt, which was against her usual crop top and shorts or anything else right routine.

"Is that my shirt?" I ask noticing the graphic design

"Umm yeah I hope you don't mind I kinda just wanna wear something normal" she responds

"It's fine I'm just shocked you found it in my junk of a room."

Beautiful looks up and gives Miracle a shy smile which Miracle returns. I know Miracle and I automatically clicked right back together because I mean, we shared a womb together but with her and Beautiful I believe it'll take a little more then a few kind words exchanged.

*honk honk*

"Miracle I believe that is for you" I look at her and start walkin her to the door

"Sure you don't want me to come...maybe we could hang after?" I offer

"No it will be real quick I really would rather go alone" she responds already getting into the car

I offer a quick wave then head back inside. I didn't need to get all the way in the kitchen to realize the wicked witch had made her way downstairs

"Was that your sister that just left mijo?" She ask pouring herself a coffee.

She sounded in a good mood and I haven't heard her call me anything but crippled since...well...ever.

"Yeah but she ain't say where she was going, she said she'd be back" I reply trying to sound nice.

She goes and sits in the living room with Beautiful and Anthony on the love seat.