Chapter 3

Miracals POV;

Man I swear my mom is a teenager in a grown ups body. We are real close, but sometimes I wish she was more mom then homegirl. I just went and got my hair flat ironed, now we was at the mall. It took me forever to find a outfit that was classy but Also showed my shape. My mom had just met this guy who lived in West Los Angeles a few weeks ago and white boy has that paper, my moms going to introduce me to his Nephew that lives with him. My moms having them over for lunch at 2 and it was already 1:30. My moms never on time I think she just wanted to make an entrance. I hope Beautiful and Successful have everything ready cause they always upset mom and I have to turn my music up super loud to block out all the noise. I hate seeing Successful go through it I mean he's my twin! But when its Beautiful i feel so powerful and in control she thinks she so much better then every one walking around with her head down and looking like some sad widower she does it to get attention and make herself seem like she goes through hell! Bitch please!

"Mimi, what do you think?" My mom says snapping me out of my thoughts. This was her 10th outfit she tried on in this store who knows how many others in the other ones.

"You look great mom" she honestly did look breathe taking in that dress. It was a strapless black lace dolce and gabbana and boy did she look great. I settled on a red and gold holter top and some apple bottoms with a pair of gold heels. While leaving the mall i spotted Beatifuls ex boyfriend Tyler, they dated for like 4 years until he went off to college to play ball, he was about 6"4, deep black curls, and smooth light brown skin. I wondered what he was doing back down here? When he left it was one of the best times of my life, to see Beautiful a complete wreck it was my dream come true! He dumped her depressed ass right on her ass and didn't look back not once.

" Prisa mi hija preciosa" I heard my mom say as she was rushing out the door.

" Llegamos tarde mami" I reply to my mom as I look at the screen on my phone. We rush out the mall and hop in the car headed home.