Chapter 4

If it doesn't matters, don't think about it. If it matters do something about it and if you have done everything than move on. Life is a journey for everyone, it depends on people how to travel through it. In my case, taking pleasure in each of its meander is the best way.

I inscribed these moralistic words in my diary which I learnt from today. It has been three years since I have started writing this diary, every day, every person and every conversation has a lesson in it for me which I have to comprehend and put it into words and which I try to do every night before sleep. I kept my diary aside, slipped into my covers and drowned into sleep.

The next morning I jolted down from deep slumber with usual buzzing of alarm clock. I went inside the washroom, brushed my teeth, took a shower and changed into blue skinny jeans and a light green cuffed formal shirt. I tied my hair into a neat pony tail and went downstairs for breakfast.

"Morning, Mom, Dad and Eddie" I greeted them with a smile and straight went to Dad and hugged him tightly. I am not mama's girl instead I am more inclined towards Dad and my relation with mom is that of a best friend.

"What would you like to have for breakfast Eri?" Mom questioned.

"I will have cereal" I said taking the bowl and mom served me cereal.

I got up a bit early today so I had plenty of time to eat my cereal, so instead of hurrying I decided to be on a clumsy mode. After the breakfast I took my back pack, bid adieu to my parents and me and Edward headed towards our respective cars.

I reached school after a drive of ten minutes, parked my car beside a Mercedes and entered the school.

In the school premises my eyes were searching for the familiar faces; Ashley, Clarissa or Arden but rather my gaze landed on Keith and his minions. Three of them were engrossed in their conversation when Keith looked up to meet my eyes. We both exchanged a cold look and his grin clearly symbolized the level of zeal inside him which meant that he was up to something. Paying no heed to it I hurried towards my locker to grab my books.

My first period was Calculus and luckily Arden was with me in that class.

Then rest of the periods went with tranquility until I had my physics class with the unwanted Keith.

KEITH

I was sitting on my usual place in the physics class, an evil grin etched on my face thinking about the drama sequence which would take place in the next few minutes. I couldn't resist my brains to imagine the level of exhilaration in me when my prank for Erica will unfold and I will see her pitiful face searching for help. I had already spent the last night developing the plan diligently to avoid any mistake and the plan was on the verge of execution. I had securely applied the glue to chair where Erica would sit. The glue is smell free to ensure that Erica doesn't smell a rat and it is also extra strong so that it sticks tightly to her clothes making her unable to get up from the chair. The glue muddled up with the light brown colour of the chair making it look normal and avoiding suspicion. Eventually, I also had to make certain that the particular chair is only consumed by her and for that purpose I told Will and Danny to block her way and keep her indulged in something so that she is the last one to enter the class and has no other option left than to sit on the glued place. The plan was rotating in my head just increasing the joy and making difficult for me to hold my horses. Still there four seats left including the glued one. Two adjacent to me and two ahead of me. Those beside me would be undoubtedly taken by Danny and Will but I wished someone to take up the third one. The door opened, entered Will, sat beside me. Again, the door unbolted, entered Danny, seated beside Will. Thrice, the door unlocked, my heart thumping hardly, wishing it's not her but fate is my biggest enemy. She spotted two seats and was heading towards the unglued one when I motioned my friends to stop her. Both stood in her way.

"Leave my way, you guys have already wasted a lot of my time" she was fully irked with this act of theirs.

"Actually, this chair is unlucky so I think you should sit on this one" Danny tried to convince her, pointing towards the glued chair but this was really a lame excuse. I frowned at it signaling Will to cover it up but who knew he would turn out to be a bigger idiot.

"He meant to say that there is a cockroach under this chair so we are preventing you from it" I annoyingly banged my head on the table on his words. Their words were entirely unappealing to her and she moved to get seated. Both the idiots looking in my direction helplessly but before I could do something the door opened and Samantha stepped in. oh no, I said in a loud voice and jumped in front of her blocking her way and preventing her to get attached to the chair.

"Don't sit here Sam" I urged her

"Who the hell are you tell me where should I sit, just get your a** off my way" she blurted angrily but I had to stop at any cost.

"Sam don't show attitude right now this will cost you your life, listen to me and don't sit here please" I appealed to her first time in my life.

"I am not your puppet so _

Before she could complete the professor entered and was met with greetings. Everyone settled, except us, so Samantha pushed me aside and established herself on the chair. I pulled my hairs in a hassle.

"Mr. Fernandez would you like to have a seat please" I heard a stern voice from behind so I went and settled on my seat in a huff. My plan failed as it used to happen always in childhood. I sighed looking at the relaxed face of Erica; my wish of seeing her yearn remained a dream only.

The class ended peacefully and as the teacher leaved, the long awaited drama began. I wanted it to happen with Erica but Samantha was the victim.

"I aaaaammmm Stuccccckkkk, I swear I am gonna kill that freaking person on earth who did this" Samantha yelled out her throat. Everyone gathered around her cracking into fits of laughter and the loudest laughter and amusement was on Erica's face which kinda killed me, I hate when she laughs. The scowling, hot red face of Samantha was worth seeing.

"Stop laughing, it's not a joke, someone help me out in detaching" she seeked help but no one approached as everyone was enjoying the moment. Danny and Will shook their heads.

"I told you that your attitude will cost you heavy, but you always have to put your ego in between, now bear it" I shouted to her in reply and she was dumbfounded.

"Instead of saying those dialogues you should have clearly told me that the chair is glued" she cried, her eyes getting red out of fury.

"Who on earth did this?" I heard someone asking.

Before I could cook a story, Erica interrupted.

"It is done by none other than Keith, the truth is that he and his friends had planned to play this prank on me but...... you know the rest" she answered the question with a grin and I am damn sure covertly she would be laughing hard on my poor fate as always.

"How can you suppose it was for you?" Samantha inquired trying to release herself from the attachment.

"before you entered the class, Daniel and William tried to make me get seated on this glued chair which raised suspicion and since the day began, both of them are trying to gel up with me for some reason which made me think that Keith was up to something" she clearly held me guilty, she insulted me, and she made people laugh on my fate. It provoked anger in me and I decided on the spot to ruin her. My head was getting heavier and my eyes burning out as flames as I saw the happiness in her dark brown eyes.

"Why would he play such a prank on you, you are new here?" someone raised a query.

"Childhood Enmity" was the only thing she said, rolled her eyes to me and left the class, leaving me and everyone in a shock.

She remembers, I said to myself in amazement.

A\N,: So guys this was it. Hope u all like it and do give me your feedback. Plz ignore the mistakes and grammar. Pics coming up soon.