Routines.

Years Earlier

Zonnique's P.O.V

I opened my eyes to a blurred view.

My surroundings were different I've never let anyone take me to their house. . .I felt the sheets around me then I gripped onto a strong figure once I looked over I realized it was a clients leg I looked up and  recognized his face from somewhere. . .it was my best friend Chresanto I shot up and looked around quickly and sharply. My breaths were short and sharp it felt as if my asthma has come back. I looked down and realized my clothes were all ripped off and there was a pack of his girlfriend's extra clothes.

I was hungover it felt as if a thousand bricks hit my head I stepped onto the soft carpet floor but it still felt that every time I took a step drums were banging in my eardrum. I lost my balance and fell a loud thump woke up my client , Chresanto.

"Nique ?"Chresanto asked as he shot up out of bed shooting a confused look at me

"Huh. . .I'm perfectly fine. . .but why are you yelling at me ? i'm a good girl" I said as denial shot straight through me,I wasa hot mess. My face was still towards the floor and I was naked with ripped clothes hanging down.

"Lemme help you Nique. . "He said as he got up out of bed ;he bent down and grabbed my waist and picked me up. I swung my arm around his shoulder and kissed him on the cheek as a drunk action I was hallucinating I though he was some type of walking lollipop or something I licked him and kissed his cheek repeatedly , He put me down next to the clothes and handed me gray sweatpants and a black shirt that read "suicidal."

"Change your clothes."He said demandingly

"You're a sour Mr.lollipop"I said as I wobbled towards the bathroom in a drunk  manner.

♛.

"What the hell?"Zonnique said as she slowly turned her head around the room making it wobble from side to side.

"You were still a little drunk."Chresanto slightly chuckled as he walked into the kitchen with only his boxers on.

"Oh my god!"Zonnique said as she lifted up her leg on the chair and motioned her hand in front of her face to block Chresanto's view.

"what?"He asked lightly as he shrugged with  the plate in his hand.

"You barely have on clothes."Zonnique said as she turned her back against him.

"And....shit you saw more of me than anybody has lastnight."He joked.

"What you mean?"Zonnique asked rasing one eyebrow and scrunching the other down.

"Oh daddy! Harder! Right there,right there! Oh fuck yeah!" Chresanto mocked Zonnique from the previous night."You don't remember?"He asked even though they both knew they remembered everything.

"Little hung over, give me time."she chuckled as she rubbed her smooth red print nails.

"You had fun still?"Chresanto asked

"Yeah, I guess"Zonnique said as she slightly shouted

"Fuck you."Chresanto grinned as he made him a bowl of cereal