Walking Dead.

"Please come back! " I slightly screamed as I kept sobbing into my arm, yes I'm still in the damn shower, its steaming hot just the way I wanted itit burnt, but I didn't care. I didn't even feel like Zonnique… I felt like an asshole.

"Zonnique! " I heard Chres shout over the water that was running, I could hear the door banging repeatedly but I didn't care, fuck him, fuck this apartment, fuck this world I'm living in, and fuck my life. I slowly shut my eyes and I felt myself drifting away from the world around me, I was tired and the steam smoke made it easier for me to fall asleep. Chres was still banging at the door like a maniac but I fell asleep. What A Fucking Night.

-

-

-

It was Tuesday and I actually got home in time to catch the bus, I got weird looks and confused faces. I honestly didn't care about anything else. Everything on my mind was

Bre

Bre

Breaunna

Bre.

I sighed and put my black sunglasses over my drowsy red eyes, my hair was crinkled and up into a messy bun, leaving a few pieces out in my face, I had on a plain black muscle shirt with white lining on the ends of it , loose gray sweatpants with pockets, and some tan timblands, I guess you can say I was a little boy for the day, but the truth was I didn't feel like dressing all out like usual. Today I was actually thinking about doing my work. Today was the day I'll do something.
"Zonnique.. " I heard Bre whisperwell at least I thought it was Bre.
"Huh. " I said looking uprealizing the bus made it's final stopschool.