Oh, Breaunna.

Z O N N I Q U E ' S P O V

"Zonnique!" The the teacher shouted as I fastly ran out the classroom without looking back brushing all sheets of papers off my desk.

"Breaunna!"I shouted. My heart raced as each step I ran through out the hallway. Tears flooding my eyes, and the wind rushing through my fuzzy blonde hair. I stopped to see blood leaking and peaking from around the corner. My eyes widened and I gasped and covered my mouth as I slowly peaked around the corner to see a hand dropped to the floor. . .

E N D O F Z O N N I Q U E ' S P O V

It Wasn't Breaunna. . .

"Thank God."Zonnique Whispered to herself as she placed her hand on her heart

Breaunna was crawled up against the locker with her eyes widened."Zonnique?" she whispered softly.

"Are you okay?"Zonnique asked as she ran and dipped down to greet Breaunna with a warm hug.

"I'm fine,So get the fuck off of me."Breaunna in a cold tone

Zonnique stared at her in shock and pulled away slowly."Oh." She said while looking down sadly

"What the hell was that?"Zonnique asked with her eyes scrunched down and still bent down next Breaunna

"This dude just walked by and started arguing with Mathew and then he stabbed him with a knife then pulled out the gun and shot him in front of me."Breaunna asked while breathing hard through each word she said.

"Mathew? Mathew.Mathew.Mathew!"Zonnique whispered to herself.

"What?" Breaunna asked

"The dude who killed him do you know what he looks like?"Zonnique asked slowly

"Yeah. . .why?"Breaunna asked

"Do not explain him to anybody NOBODY."Zonnique slightly whispered to Breaunna

"He will find you and kill you himself.I don't know how he does it but he's a serial Killer please be careful. . .he proably knows what you look like already."Zonnique whispered

"I don't care Zonnique just get away from me."Breaunna said bluntly as she looked away fron Zonnique's direction.

"Alright."Zonnique said sadly The teachers and students ran from around the corner as Zonnique got up and ran past her to comfort Breaunna.

"Bye."She whispered sadly as she looked down and walked away.

: : A F T E R S C H O O L : :

3:50 p.m.

"Hey ma."Zonnique said softly

"Zonnique."Her mom said as her hand moved to the side of the chair with her cigarette smoke tracing the small sunlight that peaked through closed blinds in their living room.

"Yeah?"She asked bluntly

"Come.Here."She said angrily

"What do you want? I said hi to for a change and I do-"Zonnique said as she walked forward before she could finish her sentence her mother's painful slap made her tumble back.