Pool (Ethan)

"Babe! You take forever come on the pool is going to close soon." Ethan yelled to me.
"Shut up E, I've only been in her 6 minutes and the pool is open til midnight." I yelled back from the bathroom. 2 minutes later I walked out of the bathroom.
"So I just bought this new bikini and I'm not too sure of I like it " I said to Ethan. He turned around to look at me because he was looking out the window of our hotel room. He had this shocked look on his face.
"How the hell could you question if you like that or not ? Its hot as fuck on you!" Ethan said walking towards me.
"You really think?" I said to him.
"I really know he said wrapping his arms around me and pecking my lips while grabbing my butt.
"Hey" I said playfully slapping his chest.
"Your right, we need to save it for later" he said while winking at me.
We went to the pool and swam for about 2 hours. It was a hotel pool so nobody was in it but us. I swam over to Ethan while he was leaning on the edge in the pool and jumped onto him and hugging his wet body. He wrapped his arms around me and nuzzled his face into my neck.
We remained like this for a few minutes before I felt his swimming trunks begin to grow.
I looked down and he became a little red in the face. I started rubbing his growing bulge with one hand and my other arm still around his neck. One of his arms were still around my waist and the other on my thigh that was around his body. He started to moan in pleasure and began sucking on my neck, which made me moan in return. I stopped rubbing him and started a heated make out session while continuing grinding on his trunks while sitting on his lap in the water. He grabbed my ass which made me laugh in between kisses.
"Lets take this upstairs" I said to him because it was almost midnight and the pool would be closing soon. He nodded in agreement and we got out of the pool. His boner was very noticeable through his shorts, but he covered it with a towel, but it was still peeking through.
We made our way to the elevator, practically running because we wanted to finish what we started. We were all over each other in the elevator. He would continuously smack/grab my ass trying to get the elevator to hurry up. When the doors finally opened we ran to our room, and practically jammed the key into the door. As soon as the door opened and we made our way into the hotel room Ethan hurried and put a 'do not disturb' sign on the door handle and locked the door and threw his towel off and lunged for me. He pushed me against the wall and we he pushed his tongue into my mouth. He won our little tongue fight of course. My arms were around his neck and his were on my waist.
"Jump." he told me. Of course I did and he held me in his arms with my legs around his torso.
He threw me on the bed and took his trunks off. Wow. We've had sex before but his dick looks so much bigger right now. We started making out again but this time i took control and turned him over so now I was on top. I took my bikini top off and he looked at my boobs in awe.
"Oh my goodness baby, your tits are amazing" he said and I smiled and started to kiss down his body. I started at his neck, giving him a hickey, and made my way down to his abs. Soon enough I made my way to the bottom of his stomach. I grabbed his big dick, spit on it and put his tip in my mouth. I looked to see his expression and his head was back in pleasure. I started bobbing my head up and down almost choking myself.
"Y/N, I'm about to cum baby" he said to me.
"Cum in my mouth baby" he did as i said and I swallowed. He flipped me on my back and started sucking on my neck. Giving me a hickey in return.
He made his way to my bikini bottoms.
"Why do you still have these on? I'll take care of it for you." he said to me. While removing my bikini bottoms. He scooted back a little and started sucking my pussy. Earning a few moans from me.
He got back up onto his knees and positioned his dick by my entrance and slammed into me. I'm used to his size so it didn't hurt. He didn't use a condom so it felt 100x better than with one on. He started pounding my me . in and out . I was moaning very loudly and he grabbed my boobs and squeezed one and sucked on the other while I was scratching his back. Digging my nails deep into his skin. We were both so close to cumming but he was still pounding into me. I was biting his shoulder and he was sucking my neck. Since he wasn't wearing a condom he couldn't cum inside me. So he took his dick out just in time to where He didn't squirt in me. And came all over my boobs and stomach. He laid down next to me and I cleaned my self up with the napkins right beside me. I wanted to get a shower and get dressed but I couldn't walk thanks to Ethan. I snuggled into his arms and we both fell straight to sleep.
....
Not that anyone cares, but I'm sorry I took so long to update!! My phone wasn't in service!! That's one reason why I made this one so long!! Remember requests are open!