Meeting Parents (Ethan)

Ethan and I have been dating for around 2 and a half months. Tonight were going to introduce them to each other.
"I'm kind of nervous babe." he said while we were parked in the driveway.
"Its okay baby, my parents are cool. They'll enjoy your company." I said.
We both exited the car and went to the door.
"Mom? Dad?" I yelled and they came walking out of the kitchen together.
"Hi y/n! So... This is Ethan?" my mom asked.
"Yes it is." I answered smiling.
"Nice to meet you Mrs.y/l/n." he said.
"You too Ethan."
"And you must be Mr.y/l/n." Ethan said greeting my father.
"I am..." he said...my dad doesn't really like the idea that I'm dating.
"Nice to meet you." he said and my father just slightly smiled at him.
They began walking back into the kitchen and so did Ethan until I stopped him.
"Hey, I'm so sorry about him." I said.
"Its okay, he'll warm up to me." he said smiling.
..................
"Dinner was great!" Ethan said.
"Thank you sweetie!" My mom said.
"Alright baby, I'm going to get going." my dad said kissing my mother.
"Alright baby, love you." she said and he left.
"Where's he going?" I asked.
"To play poker down the street." she said.
...
We started watching 'Friday the 13th' but in the middle my mom said she was tired and went upstairs. She told Ethan it was nice meeting him again and to have a safe trip home after the movie was over.
I was cuddled into Ethan's chest with my arm around his stomach and his arm was around my shoulder. There was a dirty scene in the movie where the blonde chick was riding the other girls boyfriend.
I felt my underwear starting to get wet, but I just ignored the fact that I had a waterfall coming out of me. That was until I looked down and saw Ethan's pants rising.
We hadn't had sex before so I wasn't took sure if I should do something or not. He looked like he was suffering and he wouldn't be able to handle much more. His dick looked like it was being suffocated by his pants as well.
I started to rub my hand down his stomach and eventually landed on his dick through his pants. He twitched at the touch of my hand.
He looked down at me with lust in his eyes. We began a full on make out session and I continued to rub his pants. He then picked me up to where now I was straddled around his waist on the couch.
He started squeezing my ass which made me laugh through the kisses. We continued the very heated make out session.
He moved his lips down to my neck and started to suck. I threw my head back moaning.
"You're sexy as fuck baby girl." he whispered in my ear.
"Come on, lets go upstairs." I said and for off of his lap. I went for the stairs and started sprinting up them and Ethan was following behind me.
Next thing I knew I felt my ass being cupped by his hands.We finally made it to my room and we both went inside.
My room didn't have a lock on it, so we had to be as quiet as possible so no-one would think about coming in.
"I'm gonna fuck you so hard." he whispered to me. I had no idea Ethan had this side to him....I like it.
He pinned me to my wall and started kissing my lips then slowly going down to my neck. Then he put his hands on my hips and soon after picked me up.
He threw me on the bed and took his shirt off. I then thought I would be nice and take my own shirt off.
"Damn y/n." he simply said admiring me.
We began making out once again and I started fiddling with his buttons on his pants.
He knew what I meant and slid then right off. I looked down as he was doing it.
Damn! It was practically poking out his boxers. The boxers were so tight it was suffocating his huge dick. They should probably come off soon huh?
He put his hands on the button of my pants and looked up at me asking for permission. I nodded and he continued.
He saw that my underwear was wet and smiled.
"I can't wait to fuck you baby." he said.
He took my underwear off and started licking his lips. He shoved his face into my vagina and started eating me out.
"Oh fuck!" I whisper/yelled. He eats pussy so fucking good I couldn't take it.
I took my bra off and started squeezing my own boobs. Once he was done he got up and saw that I didn't have a bra on.
He came up and started sucking on them.
"I'm gonna fuck you hard then you've ever been fucked before." he said.
"Then stop talking and start fucking." I said.
He obeyed and ripped his boxers off. His huge dick sprung straight up.
Wasting no time he dug his dick as deep as he could into me.
"Aw fuck!" I yelled. I didn't mean to but I mean it's not like my moan heard, she's a heavy sleeper and was all the way a cross the house.
"Damn baby, you're so tight." he moaned in my ear.
He continued thrusting in and out each thrust harder than the last.
"Ah yeah baby, fuck me!" I moaned.
"Moan my name baby." he moaned.
"Ahh Ethan, ETHAN!" I loudly moaned.
"I'm gonna! Oh my gosh!" he said.
"Me too!" I said.
Apparently he couldn't take the pleasure because he came inside of me.
I came on his dick and very, very loudly scram/moaned. We were panting when we heard the door opening.
Ethan, while still inside of me, was as still as he could be because it was dark in my room and could rarely be seen.
"Y/n, what the fuck is going on in here? Why are you yelling so damn loud?" my drunk dad asked.
"Ummmm...nothing dad. I just had a bad dream that's all." I stuttered.
"Okay, well next time don't be loud." he said leaving.
Ethan and I both let out a heavy breath of relief. Then he laid down beside me.
"That was so close." he said.
"Yeah it was! But good thing he's drunk or he probably would've saw you." I said.
Ethan decided to stay the night and snuck out early in the morning so my dad wouldn't catch him.