Football (Grayson)

Guys if you like my stories can you please vote on them ? I just wanna know if you like them to see if I should continue with them. But anyways here's the imagine!
....

"Woooooh!!" We heard the crowd yelling from the opposite side of the field. We were loosing 24-18
My boyfriend Grayson Dolan is on the team that was loosing and I can tell he was getting pissed.
"It's okay baby!" is what I kept yelling to him every time he would look at me. Sometimes he would shoot me a little smile, but these last few times he didn't.
The game ended and of course we lost. I saw Grayson throw his helmet in frustration and angry walk/run to his car.
I ran after him, pushing through all the disappointed bodies in the crowd. Finally I reached him as he was leaning his head on his car door.
"Babe" I said while putting my hand on his back, about to start running it before he quickly turned around.
"I cant believe we actually lost!" Grayson scram in frustration.
"Its okay baby, you'll get them next time!" I said trying to cheer him up.
"I'm so pissed off right now! I really need to take all this frustration out!" He said looking at me, eyes full of lust. He attacked my face and our lips were moving at a very fast pace.
This only lasted about 20 seconds before he literally yanked my arm and we began running behind the school where nobody was.
Once we were in almost complete darkness and out of sight, we began our very heated make out session again but this time he grabbed and slapped my ass which was in tight black leggings. He made me squel a little and made me smile into the kiss.
He took off his jersey and shoulder pads, then took off my tank top, the tank top i was wearing had a built in bra, which means I wasn't wearing one.
He started grabbing my tits with one hand and sucking on my neck and slowly made his way to sucking my other boob.
I was moaning, but not loud enough for people to hear.
"Take those tights off right now." Grayson demanded, so I did as told and took them off. He took his Football pants off as I was removing my tights. I was now in my thong and he in his boxers.
He slid his plaid boxers down, turned my around and bent me down moved the string to my thong out of the way and rammed his erected dick into me.
I screamed a little, but covered my mouth before anybody had the chance to hear.
He stroked in and out of me so many times, it felt so good. I was trying to contain my moans but it just wasn't working.
He bent over and started grabbing my boobs as he was still thrusting.
He thrusted in me one last time and I came all over his dick and he came inside of me.
"GRAYSON!" We hear someone yell. We both look at eachother a little worried. He slid his dick out of me and hurriedly started putting his uniform back on. As I was putting my clothes back on as well.
Luckily we finished just in time because as soon as Grayson got done putting his jersey back on we heard foot steps coming closer.
"Hey, what the Hell? Why are you guys back here?" Ethan asked.
"Grayson was just trying to vent to me privately." I came up with that as quick as I could.
"Mmhmm sure, that's why Grayson's jersey is on backwards..." Ethan said chuckling a little.
Grayson and I looked at his jersey and looked a little embarrassed because we had just been caught in a lie.

....
Sorry that it's short