Baby sitting (Grayson)

*knock knock knock*
I tapped on the door 3 times and within 2 seconds I got an answer.
"Oh, hello y/n, come on in" Mrs.Delaney said to me. I enter the huge house they have and greet Mr.Delaney. they are going out for a date night and I have to watch their 3 year old Sarah. It was already 9 pm so she should be going to sleep soon, which means Netflix and their fridge.
"Okay so Sarah is up in her room and in about 30 minutes make sure she brushes her teeth before bed, we'll be back around midnight, but I'll call or text if we decide otherwise." Mrs.Delaney told me.
"Okay, I'll make sure she brushes her teeth, you two have fun" I said to them while they were both leaving.
30 minutes went by and I headed to Sarah's room upstairs.
"Hey sarah, time to brush your teeth" I said to her kneeling down to where she was playing with her barbies.
Sarah was a good listener and did what I had told her. When she was finished I tucked her into bed and told her that her mom and dad will be up here to kiss her goodnight when they came back.
I went down stairs and as I promised myself, I turned on Netflix and picked a movie and went into the kitchen. When I came and sat down I heard my phone go off.
Baby Gray- hey babe, Where you at?
Me- babysitting
Baby Gray- the Delaney's kid?
Me- Yep
I started watching 'White Chicks' and I was about 15 minutes through and was already cracking up. I heard a knock on the door and went to open it.
"Grayson?" I questioned looking at my boyfriend at the door.
"Hey y/n" I heard him say while stepping into the door while giving me a kiss.
"What the fuck are you doing here?" I asked him
"I missed you and couldn't wait to see you" we both sat on the couch and continued to watch the movie. I cuddled into his arm when he put his arm around me.
About 7 minutes had passed and we were just laughing at what was on the tv. I started to cuddle more into Grayson by wrapping my arm around his stomach. I felt his rock hard abs beneath his shirt and started becoming a little horny.
As I started to get more and more wet I started palming his dick through his jeans. He tensed up a little but because he wasn't expecting it. He looked down at me and let out a small moan.
I looked up at him and smiled a little. We began to kiss and while I was still rubbing him. A heated make out formed and now I was sitting on his lap with my legs straddled around him. He removed my shirt and was now rubbing my boobs through my bra. He soon undid my bra and threw it on the ground next to my shirt. I wanted to make it fair so I removed his shirt rubbing my fingers on his very toned abs.
I stopped the make out session and got on my knees on the floor. I started unzipping his pants and pulled them off. Now I was rubbing his dick through his thin boxers and his head was slowly leaning back. I got up a little and bent over the couch. I started to lick his abs. My tongue was in heaven. After a few licks I pulled down his boxers.
Before I started sucking I took off my white shorts and panties. I put his full length in my mouth, starting off slow and then went a little faster every time. By now I was extremely horny and started to please myself by rubbing my clit. I started moaning on his dick, which apparently made him feel really good because a loud moan escaped from his lips.
"Shhhh, Sarah's asleep upstairs" I whisper to him.
"You can't do that to me and expect me to keep quiet! " He whisper/yelled to me.
He didn't even give me time to go back down and continue what I started because he picked me up and so now my legs were around his waist.
"I'm going in" he told me. He entered straight into my pussy like it was nothing, because i was so wet his dick slid right in. He was holding my legs so I wouldn't slide down. I was biting his shoulder because it hurt so good.
He had the best dick ever! It was huge and felt good. Apparently his arms must have got tired because we switched positions so now we were doing it missionary style on the floor.
It felt so good we were both moaning like crazy! I knew I was close to cumming and so was he. We both couldn't take it. I didn't want him to and he didn't either, but he couldn't pull out in time and he came right inside me. I didn't want him to but I didn't mind. If I felt that good I knew he did too.
"Oh shit, babe I didn't mean to cum in you, you just have the best pussy ever" He said getting up and putting his clothes on.
I did the same and luckily right in time because my phone started to ring.
"Hello " I said into the speaker.
"Hello y/n I just wanted to let you know we are coming home early, we'll be there in about 20 minutes." I heard Mrs.Delaney speak into the phone. I was a little out of breath but managed to say something back.
"Okay...umm.. Thats fine" I spoke trying to catch my breath. We hung up and I turned around to Grayson.
"Dude,... you're lucky we finished when we did...or we were both dead." I said to Grayson. I gave him and a quick kiss and he headed out the door.
I had to clean up a little before Mrs. And Mr.Delaney came back.
.. Boy was that fun though.