Ch. 1

Lydias POV

Hi my names Lydia I'm 20 years old and I have strawberry blonde hair (A/N just picture Lydia from teen wolf) I'm 5'8 and live in LA I don't have that many friends i live on my own in an apartment in Downtown LA and I'm so fucking confused with myself at the moment, I'm in love with someone and I'm scared if they don't feel the same way, well I know they don't feel the same way because they're already dating someone, she's called Emily she's really pretty she has long black hair, I'm just gonna stop blabbing and lets just get into this story.

As I'm walking i see him. Jc he's so fucking perfect his eyes his body and his hair, I love him but he doesn't love me he already has emily, his girlfriend and she's with him,  right next to him, holding his hand, but theres a thing about  Jc, he's a fuckboy, yes a fuckboy, I'm in love with a fuckboy.

He's been with Emily for two weeks but she doesn't know he's been cheating on her with other girls and I know that because I got invited to a party last Friday and I saw him sucking a girls  face off, I was stood there watching, but he saw me. He stopped kissing the girl and came really close to me and said "Don't tell anyone what you just saw" he said it harshly i just stood there, he never talked to me before "Hey did you fucking here me" he shouted "yes" I said 'good" and with that he walked off, god are those some weird memories.

As i walk closer to them my heart starts to beat fast, this was the first time I saw here after the situation and I was really nervous I don't know why though, I was only a few feet near them now, when i walked past them Jc smirked at me and i looked back and he was looking at me swell as he was waling with Emily still smirking, I turned away and though what the fuck just happened  am I Jcs new victim?

Yes I said victim, they are girls that Jc fucks and leaves, I once had a friend called Beth she told me how he got her drunk at a party and he just used her for sex, we aren't friends anymore though she moved to Norway, it's sad that he uses girls but i still love him, I wanna say the story of how I loved him but i'll leave that for another day.

I'm walking to go to Starbucks to get a coffee and then i see Kian Jcs best friend, me and kian have a past, a past i'll never forget, he said he loved me and I believed him, but he lied to me, I held my head down and walked into Starbucks, as i walked in Kian slapped my ass, I looked back and glared at him "you look sexy today baby, maybe if you'd let me i'd fuck you" he winked at me I ignored him and walked to get my coffee and went home.

It's a funny story really, Kian was my first, I regret it so bad, I got my keys out of my bag and opened my door but something didn't feel right, my door wasn't locked, I'm sure i locked it, I walked in slowly and I hear my front door slam shut, I jump in fear and run over to a corner and hide behind something, why, why me/ why not someone else "come on baby don't hide i'm not gonna hurt you, well not yet anyway" he laughs wait, is that Jcs voice, it is, I begin to panic more as I hear footsteps come closer to me, i saw the shoes, Red vans thats defiantly Jc.

He moved the couch I was hiding behind and looks at me with a smirk plastered on his face "do you remember when I told you not to tell anyone what you saw on Friday?" I nod  " well you said something didn't you" he says as he gets closer "n-no I didn't" i stuttered "you did, Kian told me" but Kian wasn't around well I think he wasn't anyway I thought Jc gets me by the arm and yanks me up so I'm on his level "you did dint you, I see it in your eyes" he whispers "no I promise" "shhh don't lie to me baby" he puts his pointer finger on my lips, I let out a shaky breath, he walks over to my kitchen and grabs a glass cup "you know what would happen if Emily found out what happened last week" he said, I shake my head "bad things, really bad things" he throws the glass at the wall next to me and it smashes, I flinch, he starts to break a lot of things by this point after for about five minutes of him destroying my apartment he comes up to me and pushes me against the wall with his hand above my head "don't let me find out that you're telling people" he whispers in my ear.

He drags his hand down the wall so his hand is brushing down my hand to my wrist "or bad things will happen to you" he whispers, he walks out the door and says "hey you might wanna clean that up" and leaves me standing there, i slide down the wall and start to cry, I fucking hate Kian so fucking much, I never told anyone, I put my hand down on a peace of glass i throw my hand up and its bleeding, I FUCKING HATE JC, but I love him, why? I'll never know.

After I cleaned everything up I went to sleep, it was 2:30am and I was tired, I was planning on talking to Kian tomorrow, that fucking peace of shit.

I woke up with my hand still hurting, I don't care though, the only thing I care about is talking to Kian and why he told Jc something that's not true, I got up showered, brushed my teeth, got dressed Etc

I got my keys and bag and walked downstairs, I got into my car and drove to Kians and saw Jcs car there, great thats all I need, I got out of my car and walked up to the door and knocked, oh please god don't let Jc answer it but he does, no why "what are you doing here princess" dick "I need to talk to Kian" I say nervously, Jc comes out and shuts the door, oh fuck " don't think I don't know why you're here, you wanna talk to Kian and tell him why he told me" he says "no its not, I promise" he raised his hand and it looks like he's going to hit me, but he looks behind me and sees someone looking and make it out thats he's hugging me, and he did, he hugged me, it felt fucking great, his hugs are so nice, but it only lasted 10 seconds and pulls back and says " you're so lucky I didn't hit you" "Jc who the fuck is at the door" Kian shouts "No one" he shouts back looking at me with a smirk on his face.

Kian walks out and says "Jc I, I need your help with something" Looking at me, Jc looks at me and walks in Kians house, before Kian walks in he says "you should go, now" he says "but Kian I need to talk to you" "fuck off okay, just go please i'll talk to you another day or text you, just please. Go" and with that he slams the door, I walk back to my car and go to a cafe or something to just think about what the fuck has happened these past two days.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I REALLY HOPE YOU GUYS LIKED THE FIRST CHAPTER, I'LL BE UPDATING DAILY!!!!

<3