ch. 2

Lydias POV

I thought about the whole situation and you may think i'm stupid as fuck but I think I wanna tell Emily what Jc did, I know i'm gonna regret it but I don't care, I got my phone out and messaged her via text, after I pressed send I know theres no turning back now, I'm fucked and I know it, I stood up and walked out of the cafe to my car and drove back to my apartment I got a phone call off an unknown number, I answered it.

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU THINKING" it's Jc "I'm sorry Jc" "ohhh fuck am I gonna have fun with you, just you wait till I get my fucking hands on you Lydia, i'm gonna make your life a living hell" he hung up, I just did a bad thing that I can't take back, I sat on my couch thinking of what he's gonna do to me, its scary really when you think about it, as I was thinking all the light turned off in my apartment, well i'm gonna die.

I heard my door slam shut "baby i'm home" Jc said, i ran to my closet and hid, I could hear him come into my room " come on baby i'm just here to have some fun" my eyes widen, he opens my closet door and sees me "hey beautiful" he smirks and grabs my arm and pulls me out and takes me to my living room and throws me on the couch and stands in front of me so his crotch is in my face, he kneels down to see, grabs my face so his hand is on my chin " you have such beautiful eyes Lydia" I let a shaky breath leave my mouth "don't be scared baby" he moves closer to my ear "it's only gonna hurt a little" he starts to kiss my neck I let out a noise that i've never heard before, Jc stops himself and gets up and pulls me up by the collar of my shirt and takes me to a dark room of my apartment and throws me on the floor so I hit my face on the floor, he goes out of the room and come back shortly after.

I look up, I can't see anything, he pulls me up, he has something in his hand but i can't see it, he turns me around and puts rope around my hands (A/N this is where things start to get heated) then he turns me around he gives me this look (A/N the gif)  its a lot I've never seen before on him, he looks at me up and down, bites his lip and kisses me hard, I kissed back, he stops and puts duct tape around my mouth and bends me over a table, he starts to circle me "Lydia you have such a beautiful body" he says seductively, he comes at the back of me and puts his hand on my ass and squeezes it, I scream over the duct tape, he puts his hand over my crotch area and squeezes my vagina gently, my eyes roll back and I moan "you're gonna be punished" he says and takes his hand off my area, he gets something and starts to massage my ass with his right hand and then I feel a burn on my left ass cheek I cream, its a whip "don't you ever *WHIP* fucking *WHIP* tell anyone *WHIP* anything *WHIP*" the last one was hard, I had tears in my eyes by this point, but for some weird reason i  enjoyed it.

He pulls down my shorts and puts his hand on my ass and massages it "your ass is so sexy baby" he whispers, he comes around so he's facing me "call me daddy from now on" he smirks, I nod, he goes back and pulls my panties to the side and starts to touch my pussy and I moan in pleasure, he inserts his middle finger in me "your so wet for daddy" he whispers, Jc starts to thrust faster with his finger, I scream in pleasure, he then stops and faces me, he licks his middle finger "you taste so good baby, I can't wait to fuck the shit out of you, he removes the duct tape form around my mouth and he says "its your turn now" he unbuttons his pants and pulls them downs so i can see his member growing, he was big, he pulls down his boxers, I just stare "you like what you see" he smirks I nod.

I start to suck his dick, he starts to moan "oh fuck yeah baby" he grabs the back of my head and forces me to suck his dick so I'm deep throating him, I continue sucking for about 2 minutes and he cuts in my mouth, I swallow it "fuck yeah baby you fucking hit the spot" he goes back around "are you ready to get fucked hard" I nod, my hands are still tied together, he teases me by putting his tip on my clit "fuckkk" I moan, without warning he puts his dick inside me I scream "DADDY" he starts to go slow and then he speeds up by going faster and harder I moan more "I-I'm gonna cum" I say "don't cum yet" he says and stops fucking me, he unties me so my hands are free, he turns me around and and enters me, fucking me hard, my legs start to shake "fuck yeah baby just like that" he says I moan louder "whats my name" Jc says "daddy" "louder" "daddy" I shout "louder" he shouts "DADDYY" i scream 'thats right baby" he starts to go slower and pulls out, he lays down "ride me" I get on top of him and start to ride him, I go up and down and fuck him.  (A/N I am soon sorry)

After i rode him, we both came, I got off of him and I can barely stand "you were so good baby" he says and picks me up bridal style and puts me on my bed "rest now, you're gonna need a lot of it" he winks and walks away, wait, did Jc just use me for sex, am i Jc's new toy?

"fuck" i say to myself

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I DIDNT KNOW IT WAS GONNA GET THAT DIRTY SORRY NOT SORRY LOL <3