Ch. 4

Lydias POV

I woke up in so much pain from what happened a few hours ago, I was still in the forest, I was scared, why did Jc do this to me I thought he was a nice guy but he's not, he's a monster.

I tried to stand up but failed, everything hurt, I tried to call for help but there was no choice, I'm in the middle of nowhere, I'm just gonna have to stay here until I feel i can walk again, god my life is gonna suck.

its been 30 minutes now and I think I can walk, I try and get up and it works, my legs are sore though and my back kills from what Jc did to me, I walked well was limping towards the road and walked what felt like 4 years back to my apartment and wishing Jc wasn't there.

I got to my apartment and no one was there, I sighed in relief and locked all the doors and windows in my apartment, after i just sat on the couch I didn't wanna do anything, I believed in natural haling so I just left the cuts and people would question me to how I got the cuts and I didn't wanna cause more trouble, I shouldn't have said anything to Emily, fuck I feel tired I'm not gonna shower tonight ill just leave it for tomorrow because the wounds would sting, so I just went to sleep.

I woke up feeling a bit better but I wouldn't be for, I looked next to me and saw Jc my eyes widened and I flicked back "good morning princess" Jc says  I just look at him.

"what are you doing here, how did you get in" I questioned

"don't worry, its easy really, you should get better locks, anyway me and you are gonna do some stuff today" well my plans are ruined

"what do you mean? I feel like shit, I'm still recovering from what you did to me"

"just get your fucking ass up" he demanded, I obeyed and got up

"but i have to shower" I said

"well go then" Jc said annoyed

I showered and got dressed.

I came out and Jc told me to hurry up, he saw me and grabbed my hand "come on" he said, he dragged me to his car and I got in he did the same and started the car

As we were driving there was a lot of tension in the car, until he put his hand on my thigh, I looked up at him.

"you and me are gonna have some fin today" he said nicely, weird.

We got to khans house, okay this is defiantly weird "we're here" he said with a smirk on his face, this isn't gonna be good.

We enter khans house and he was with some girls, not surprised "hey Jc whats up" Kian said, he looked over at me with no expression on his face, I just stared at him, he looked away and Jc left me to do something with Kian so I was on my own, I went to go sit on the sofa and I saw Emily, she gave me the dirtiest look ever.

(A/N the girl in the picture is emily ^^^)

Its been a few hours now and the sun was setting and slot of people were drunk, Jc came up to me and asked me to go with him somewhere, I followed him, he was very drunk.

We entered a room and he sat me down on a bed, he put his arm on my shoulder and started crying?

"i love you soooo much" he said

"no Jc you're just drunk" I replied

"no I'm not I'm fine, I love you" he wasn't making sense I  moved his arm away from my shoulder but he grabbed my arm and said "you promise mee you won't ever let go" I looked at him weirdly.

He moved closer to my face and said "I love you" I could smell the alcohol on his breath, I looked somewhere else until he grabbed my face and kissed me pationatly, I kissed back, he smiled under the kiss, I know he won't remember this in the morning.

He pulled away from the kiss and hugged me tight and he started crying on my shoulder "I'm scared" he said over and over again.

"about what" I said

"about losing you" he stopped hugging me and looked at me in the eyes, I've never seen this side of Jc before "what about Emily your girlfriend" I told him.

"fuck her" he stumbled over his words when he said that the door swung open with Kian standing there with a 'what the fuck' expression on his face he told me to go home and hell take Jc home I said okay and as I walked out the door Jc held my hand until I left and went home.

I sat in my kitchen thinking of what happened, I feel like my life has changed a lot lately, jesus I don't even recognise myself anymore, I felt really tired and went to bed.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SORRY FOR THE SHORT CHAPTER SHIT GUYSSSSSSSSSSSSS IS JC FALLING FOR LYDIA :O