Chapter 1

Hi everyone! I really hope you're enjoying this so far! I'm trying to make it almost as good as other stories out there! :)

***** 

"Mom, please!" Celina cried.

"Celina, no. I've told you a thousand and one times that your father and I will not enroll you in an all werewolf school." Her mother said firmly.

"But, Mom, I'll be considered normal there! For goodness' sake, won't you please think about it again?!" Celina asked desperately. 

"No. It's absolutely ridiculous. Don't you understand that in order for you to be a part of an all werewolf school, you and your family must be a part of a pack as well? We, as your human parents, couldn't possibly live amongst werewolves. They're all savages." Her mother scolded.

Celina's face dropped. Her desperate, begging smile drooped low into a frown. Her mother looked at her sadly, realizing what she had just said. "Honey, I don't mean you. I was -"

"Save it. I've got to get going. I'll see you after school, I guess." Celina replied, emphasizing her last two words as if she didn't mean the sentence before.

*****

Celina walked through the hallways awkwardly, avoiding any eye contact with the "cool crowd." Unfortunately, the Queen Bee Hilary Parker grabbed her arm, slamming her against the lockers. Celina let out a cry of pain, which caused Hilary and her worker bees to howl in laughter. 

"Hey, freak," Hilary spat.

Celina scowled and backed off the lockers. "Hey, bitch."

Hilary looked taken aback and with one swift movement, she slapped Celina across the face. Celina smirked evilly and attacked Hilary. Her wolf howled inside. Her body wanted to shift and rip Hilary to shreds. Luckily for Celina, a boy pulled her off of Hilary before it was too late and dragged her into a classroom.

He pushed her in the room roughly and closed the door, locking it behind him. Celina backed up against the window, a scent of slight fear filled the air. The mysterious dark haired boy frowned and stepped closer, causing her to cower under his seemingly strong and disciplined aura.

"I won't bite, Celina. Stop being so afraid of me." He said.

"H-how do you know my name?" She asked softly.

"You mean you don't remember me?" He asked, hurt. "It's only been 2 years when my brother first bit you, yet you don't remember me? How rude. Should I... Teach you a lesson?"

"I've been trying to forget that night and the people involved. Fortunately for my sake, I do remember you," she replied, "Tyson."

Tyson let out a small laugh and stepped close enough to where Celina was trapped between him and the window behind her. Celina tried to leave from the open sides, but he quickly grabbed her wrists and pinned her against the window. She winced in pain as the ice cold glass touched her hands and as his grip grew stronger the more she moved.

A small gasp of displeasure escaped her mouth and she groaned internally in agony. Her wolf purred inside and Tyson's eyes grew wide with amusement. He chuckled slightly and leaned in closer.

"Ah," he exclaimed softly. "I see your wolf is a bit aroused that I'm touching you. How fascinating."

"She is not aroused!" Celina growled.

"Oh, but she is. And I know you are too." He replied, leaning in even more closer to kiss her neck.

Celina squirmed and tried to wiggle out of Tyson's grip, but it didn't seem to work. The classroom door's knob jiggled as the sound of different keys tried to fit through it. Tyson let go of Celina quickly and smirked. Before leaving through the other side, he whispered "until next time, love."

Celina fell to the floor and curled up into a ball.

Why was he here in her school? She thought. The pain of his grip wouldn't go away. The feel of his wet lips on her neck wouldn't leave. She didn't have the strength to do anything more than stay on the floor and cry. 

She bawled at the very recent memory that she knew would never leave her mind. She knew that it was forever etched into her brain, unable to be forgotten no matter what. She wanted to get up and go home, but what good would it do her there? 

The door knob stopped jiggling as her cries became softer. She knew she was alone. She knew she would be alone for a while. She took out a small razor from her bag and sniffed as she propped herself up against the wall.

She cut two deep lines across her wrists and let them bleed out. She slightly winced as it was painful at first. After a minute, the pain turned into pleasure. She cleaned her razor and put it in her bag. The crimson red liquid poured out of her cuts and onto the white floor. She rolled her head back against the wall and sighed. Her eyes closed slowly and she seemed to have drifted away from reality.

*****

Was it good?! I really like how I'm going with this story! Hope you guys are liking it! 

Remember:

*Vote

*Comment

*Share