Love Tea

A/N: I know Luna's mother died of a backfired experiment, not Bellatrix, but I'm just going to assume that Bellatrix took Pandora Lovegood and then killed her. Thanks for cooperating and thanks for reading!

~Erudite_Hermione

Harry's POV

As Luna and I sat down at a small table, a curly haired waitress with wild red curls came.

"Hello," she said. "What would you like to order?"

Luna looked at me. "I don't know," she said. "Perhaps you have a recommendation?"

The waitress put a strand of curly red hair behind her ear.

"Well, we have a Valentine's day special, Love Tea. It has a hint of love potion in it. I just thought you two lovebirds might want that."

I smiled. "Sure! And we'll take some biscuits with that."

The waitress marked something down on a piece of paper and skipped away.

Meanwhile, on the other side of the café, I saw Hermione and Ron. They were sipping tea and laughing.

Ron saw me look at their little date. He frowned at me and then looked at Hermione again, laughing.

Luna chuckled.

"There's a mighty lot of tea here..." she said, starting a conversation about tea flavors.

I let my thoughts drift away to the fight with Draco. I was so proud of Luna for being so tough out there. At the beginning of the year, I thought she was shy and insecure.

But now, she was tough, kind, and prettier than ever before.

"...and lavender ought to do the trick, right Harry?"

I blinked and woke up from my daydream.

Luna then realized that I never listened to what she said.

"Harry!" she laughed, punching my arm playfully.

I blushed. "Happy Valentine's Day?"

Luna shook her head. "I think I'm becoming a bad influence on you."

Suddenly, the waitress came back to our table with our tea.

"Enjoy," she said.

I looked at Luna. "So this has love potion in it..."

Luna blushed. "Yes," she said, a bit cautiously.

I took a sip hesitantly.

Luna did the same.

We both looked at each other as the potion went into effect.

*************

Luna's POV

Harry and I took sips of our tea again.

It tasted great.

Me and Harry suddenly began to blush.

"I love you," I said. I didn't mean to say it, but it just slipped out of my mouth.

Harry smiled. "You're prettier than a bouquet of roses," he said, gasping as he did so.

He obviously didn't mean to, but I still felt happy.

I put my hand in his as we got out of our chairs.

The waiters and waitresses assembled with violins and other instruments and began to play a waltz.

I was surprised at all the effort put into the love potion tea.

How much would it cost?

My thoughts refocused on Harry.

He put one hand on my waist and the other in my hand. I put my other hand on his shoulder.

What was happening?

Suddenly, we began dancing expertly around the little shack. Harry twirled me at least ten times and threw me into the air. I gave a squeal of delight and landed in his arms. He spun me as he turned, and we both jumped up into he air and landed in our chairs.

The waiters and waitresses put their instruments away and went back to their work as if nothing had happened.

Harry and I were blushing madly.

I saw Ron and Hermione staring at us with their mouths open.

Harry looked at me, red as a tomato.

***************

Harry's POV

I stuttered. "W-what just h-happened?"

First we were sitting and drinking tea, then we were dancing and there was music, and then we were back in our chairs.

Luna was as shocked as I was.

"Am I going crazy?!" I asked.

Luna smiled.

"Don't worry. You're just as sane as I am."