Chapter 1: Azure Hills (Teaser)

*In Azure Hills*

*Atlas lying down on the grasses while looking at the azure skies*

Selene: ATLAS! The Lumin University is having their exams tomorrow here! Aren't you excited?

*Atlas looked back while he sees his 3 friends Selene, Raine and Ramiel coming to him*

Atlas: You don't need to be loud Selene.

Raine: The mayor summons all applicants on Aria Academy auditorium. You coming?

Atlas: Yeah, I'll be there in a while. I'm just going to enjoy the skies.

Raine: He said to be there in about 1 hour. You should get going now. By the way, do you know where's Ramiel?

Atlas: He's training in the forests. As always.

Selene: Let's fetch him then! 

Atlas: Okay then.

Selene: *Starts to use her Nexus* *She sways her right hand to the right direction and bright sparkles follow it* *She raises her hands and an image of the moon began appearing*

Selene: Lunar Claivoyance! *The location of Ramiel began appearing in the image of the moon*

Selene: Lunar Portal! *An image of the moon began apperearing and sphere-like portal began emerged* *They can see Ramiel fighting Fiends in the middle of the forest* *about 3 Garnet-Eyed Boar  fiends appears to be fighting him*

Selene: Ramiel! It's us! The mayor is calling all applicants for the Lumin University!

Ramiel: I'll be there in a minute. I have to finish this first. I think I found it's mother.

Selene: Mother? Isn't that too little to be a mother?

Raine: A Garnet-Eyed Boar is a Tier 2 Fiend. A mother of a Garnet-Eyed Boar is a Tier 5. This is easy even for you Ramiel. What took you so long?

Ramiel: Not those.

*A rumble were felt by the Four* *Trees were falling on the west direction*

*A gigantic Garnet-Eyed Boar about thrice their size appeared*

Raine: That's a Tier 5! WHAT HAVE YOU GOTTEN YOURSELF INTO RAMIEL! WE GOTTA RUN!

Atlas: That looks like fun. *smirk*

Ramiel: Haha! Now this is what I'm talking about!

Selene: *chuckles* You can't stop them Raine. Let's just support them Haha!

Raine: A TIER 5 FIEND IS ENOUGH TO DESTROY A  VILLAGE. THE FOUR OF US CAN'T STOP THAT.

Atlas: You forgot my Nexus have you Raine? *smirks*

Raine: *sighs* Looks like it can't be helped.

Ramiel: You don't need to pour it all out Atlas. I got this.

Atlas: I won't let you steal the spotlight.

Ramiel: Haha! Very well then.

STAY TUNED! 

I know it's short, that's why you should read other chapters! ;)