Chapter 3: Aria Arena

*In the auditorium*

*The auditorium was large enough to have 3200 applicants for Lumin University*

Mayor Polar: Good morning everyone. I am the mayor of Aria City. Today, we will have our examination at Aria Arena but before we all start, I will first explain the structure of our exam. Before anything else, I would like you all to welcome the 13th and 12th Radiant of Lumin, Aruda and Orionna-Sama!

*Aruda and Orionna began entering the stage*

*Crowd Cheers*

*murmurs* *A Radiant is here?! AWESOME!* *I can't believe a Radiant will watch us. It makes me even more nervous* *All the more reason on why I will show my skills!*

Mayor Polar: Alright alright. Silence now everybody. Now, I will explain the rules and structure of our exam.

*Aruda enchants 2 chairs made from roots*

Crowd: ooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Mayor : Alright alright.

Mayor: Now, there will be 4 levels of this exam. 1st will be the Team Exam. 2nd will be the Unity Exam. 3rd will be the Individual Exam and lastly the Survival Exam.

Mayor: The 1st round: All of you will be randomly teamed up with 5 people. Of course, you are all so many that's why the 1st round was meant to trim down applicants. It's very simple. As maybe most of you know, The Aria Arena is capable of using Virtual Reality empowered by Nexus. So, it's nearly so real, it can kill you. You may not kill or torture any other applicant. You will be automatically disqualified if you do so. All you have to do is get 100 points. Monsters will be classified as F to A class. F class are Tier 1-2 monsters but they can be very tricky and clever. And A Class are Tier 6-7 Monsters. There is however, 1 S-Class Monster. The S-Class Monster wasn't built for applicants to beat, it's simply an obstacle. However, If the S-Class Monster is killed, The major damage contributor will get its points. If the S-Class Monster is killed, automatically you all will go to the Final Round of this Exam. *Cheers* The S-Class Monster is a Tier.....9........Fiend. In fact, it is the only one that is real in this exam. From the Yasha Mountains, A Gold-Scaled Dragon!! Hahahaha! I got too excited that I haven't explained the points of other class. Anyways, F Class = 2 points, D Class = 5 points, C Class = 10 points, B Class = 20 points and A Class is = 40 points. F Class are Tier 1-2 Monsters, D Class are Tier 3 Monsters, C Class are Tier 4, B Class are Tier 5 and A is tier 6-7. You all have 2 hours! Goodluck everyone and stay alive. Hahahahahaha! *Applause and cheer from the cloud*

*The Mayor leaves the stage and Secretary Prim gets the mic*

Secretary Prim: All of you will have your Team Device. Which will be given to you shortly. On the Team Device, you will know who your teammates are, the location of their device, and their Nexus. That would be all. Goodluck. You may now all leave.

*All applicants now exits the auditorium*

Speaker: There will be 25 portals connecting to the Arena. Each team have their respective portals. The portals will have their name above them. (repeats)

Selene: RAINE!!! Wahh!!! YOU'RE IN MY TEAM!!

Raine: Haha! Yep! Let's win okay?

Selene: Yosh!! Hahahaha.

Selene: By the way, do you know who the other 3 are?

Raine: Hmm, I didn't really read it but let's check.

* Raine checks her Team Device *

Raine: Azazel Balthasar, Lacius Star and umm Fiora Le Fay

Raine: Hmmmmm. Don't know them.