Chapter 2: Nature Pool

*The four prepares for battle. Ramiel and Atlas readies their Nexus.*

Atlas: *Breathes deeply and speaks in his mind* By the power of the 88 rulers of the sky! Empyreal 1! *A light blue aura began surrounding atlas* *The aura was so powerful, the trees were swayed by it* *He swayed his right arm and slowly light began emerging a gauntlet that covers his right arm*

Ramiel: Show off.

Ramiel: *Breathes deeply and says in his mind "The heart of lightning in me, Awake!"* *Electric waves surrounded his body and thunders rumble the skies* *He sways his right hand and lightning began forming a sword*

Atlas: We're not yet starting and you're going all out? Haha! You must've wanted to show off really bad.

Ramiel: Shut up! I've been training for this. Let's get this over with. Let's go!

Raine: I'll be sitting here. Call me when you need some help. *she walks back a bit* *she put her hand in front of her and a dark purple aura emits from her hands* *the aura turned into a cloud-like dark purple small sofa*

Selene: GO GUYS!! I WILL SUPPORT YOU!

*Ramiel charges the Fiend and tries to cut it by his lightning sword. When the sword reached the thick fur of the Fiend, it had no effect and no scratch at all. The boar tried to get him off by its tusk but Ramiel dodged it and retreated*

Atlas: Haha! This is what you've been training for? *Atlas amplifies his aura and blinds the boar, the boar was blinded. He then quickly went for the eyes of the boar and tried to punch it with full force. The boar surprisingly acted quick and used its tusk to defend himself from the punch*

Atlas: What?! HOW DID HE DO THAT?! I WAS PRETTY SURE I BLINDED HIM

Raine: *Sighs* Garnet-Eyed Boars have near perfect vision and is resistant things like that. You can't blind them. They have total control of their eyes. They can control the brightness they can see. If you only listened during classes.

Raine: *Thinking hardly* "This boar is different. It's probably a Tier 6. It's intelligent. It's playing with them."

Atlas: Pfsh. So he has nearly impenetrable fur and have near perfect vision.

Raine: *Stands up quick* Garnet-Eyed Boars takes about 20 years to reach to mature and achieve the amazing skills they have. This Boar must be a 1st Generation. Back when the Radiants were the ones taking care of things. This is bad! We gotta retreat!

*the trees rumble in every direction*

Raine: *quickly had her battle stance and slowly walked towards Atlas*

Raine: There's about 4 in your direction Atlas. 4 at Selene's. 5 here at Ramiel and my direction.

Raine: Selene, we need your portal.

Selene: Yes. But the portal needs so much concentration of Nexus. I can't be disturbed. I need about a minute to do it.

Raine: Buy us time. My nexus can't withstand much physical force, but I can block all sounds that can distract Selene. I'll grab both of you using my nexus.

Atlas and Ramiel: Right. Count on us.

Raine: *A dark purple smoke emits from both her hands and surrounds her and Selene*

Atlas: 1 minute.

Ramiel: It's only one but it feels so long in this situation.

Atlas: Stop whining. Go behind me. I'll handle this mammoth. Let's go!

Ramiel: Lightning Wall! *Ramiel then thrusted his sword to the ground and the sword emitted consistent lightning waves* *the lightning waves moved and trapped 4 boars*