Chapter Three ~ Skater Boy

Chapter Three

The next morning, I swiftly scoot over my way into their home with my purple converse wearing on my multi-colored bonnet (red, violet, brown) swerving myself along with my blue skateboard. It's a nice way to start off the day! Yup, it's Tuesday today there are classes but for I have an ill I did not prepare myself to go to school. My head is still turning a little giving me few pains within my nerves up there.

An average tall brunette guy stands after a mailbox cracking a smile. I kicked a side of my skateboard sliding it under my arm.

"Hola!" he yelled over me who's standing right infront of their house.

"Hey." I pat his shoulders and thought it was a bit awkward to hang out with him after what happened between us.

"Ouch" he mumbles after I give his injured arm a touch. "It's all my fault. I'm s-sorry...." I melancholy said. "Uh c'mon in." he drags me into their home.

It's gigantic and pleasant. I've always been fawning over his crib. I've missed hanging out here.

He plops down the seat beside me. "Pop Corn? Fries? Anything?" he inquires with a small smile playing on his perfectly pink and plump lips. I shake my head then skips into their kitchen.

I slide out 5 pieces of bread from the round table and stuffs the Nutella in each bun then sets them down on a plain purple plate. I flounce off the kitchen handing the plate then bends down beside him.

"Take some." I jerk it on his face's direction.

"Thank you." he tasted a chunk off it, lightens up his perfectly brown eyes that could be seen through his black, trendy glasses. He reaches out the remote control and presses down the red button. Through a 5-minute awkward silence of scanning through the channels, he huffs and casually throws his arm around my shoulder. "What?" I inquire stuffing the remaining nutella bread into my mouth.

~~~~~~~

Perspiration drips down my face and he gently wipes them off with his own scarf. He rips his bag open as sets of sweat trickles down his jawline. "You must be tired. Here ya go." Hudson hands me over a water bottle. "Thanks man!" I meet my palm with his causing a CLICK sound. I whirl the cap open with great force and chugs down the drink. I could feel his warm stare into my face. My long time crush tucks a hair behind my ear and smiles cheesily. My face must be blazing but I just choose to ignore it and rove my eye into somewhere else. I made few squints to make sure I'm seeing the right person. He has a cool red head gear, dark and puffy kneepads, awesome green sneakers, and a fantastic skateboard whooping himself right there in the skating area. His sunny dark curls are jumping along with him as he flies. I glue my eyes at him in slow motion as he whoops.

"Hey!" Hudson snaps at me. "Are you okay?" he wiggles his eyebrows.

"Uh, yahh. Haha I'm fine." I smoothly lied.

He shrugged. "Shall we continue?" I nod, smiling.

I offer him a hand, and he takes it. I slap off the dust off my loose brown pants.

I was groaning inside and I can't even find out why. Few girls with insanely short clothes, revealing their bare skin by their tummies and skinny legs comes racing into the skaterboy who I assume they found hot. One of the slutty freaks went face to face with him giving him a seductive stare, and lightly kisses Damian on his cheeks.

****

A/N:

~ x Hey. How are you guys liking it so far? Don't worry, Greyson's turn will fly soon. It would be cool if you vote for every chapter. Comment below if you would like to receive dedications, just let me know. Just make sure you look forward for further chappies. It would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

~ jessica xx. ^^