Chapter Eight ~ Why You Gotta Be So Rude

Chapter Eight

"Now spill it. Why did you guys choose to move in here?" I ask Mark.

"Nah, we're almost here. Right Matthew?" he lightly giggles resting his hands on my shoulders.

Matthew nods and continues walking with us. Within my view is a studio. It's well known in cooperating along with different good artists.

I went pausing infront of the building. Is this where we are actually going? My chin is tilted staring at it.

"Atom Factory? You must be kidding me!" I heard them smirk and Mark comes ruffling my hair, grinning and proceeds inside together with my other two brothers.

--------------

We pop in an elevator and struts up into a small staircase. My eyes sparkle as I see a real music studio. Cool musical instruments are scattered all over the room. A mass of few people are smiling before us. Except the one on the corner with a scrunched up face resting his chin on his hand shoving his beats headphones on. -.-

"Welcome back my boys!" a man swoops each of my brothers a hug.

"Thank you Danny." Matthew smiles.

"How are you guys been?" a black guy says with a giggle shaking his hand with them.

"Great Troy!"

"Oh and who is this with you boys?" the Danny guy inquires as he casts his eyes on me from head-to-toe.

Mark grips on my shoulders and proudly introduces me. "She's Mac. Our sister."

"Mackenzie, Sir." I smile at him reaching out for his hand.

"It's nice to meet you Mackenzie. I'm Danny Garibay, your brothers' producer."

My eyes narrows. "Producer?" I ask. "Yes." he chuckles. "Why haven't they told you yet?"

I shook my head furrowing my eyebrows in confusion. Someone claps his hand and speaks, "Let's just talk about it over snack." He wears a dark tee and black glasses. I think he's Troy.

Wait. He seems familiar to me. He must be Troy Carter! Her manager. O__O

"Mark... Mark..." I stammer poking him on the shoulder leaning in to his ear.

"Isn't he Lady Gaga's.." I hiss, narrowed eyed.

Mark pats me on the back with a smirk and starts following the boys out the studio.

*************

On a huge table filled with pasta ingredients, I scoop up some olive oil and mix it on my white pasta and stuff it with garlic, basil, pine seed and put on some pecorino and parmesan cheese. I toss them together and was about to walk to their table when Danny pipes in, "Mackenzie, is it okay if you get him a pasta too?" I glance at the guy he was referring to and starts facing Danny.

"Sure, why not?" I answer smiling.

"Good, which form of pasta did you choose?"

"Pesto Genovese...." I sang in an Italian accent.

"Hey, is Pesto Genovese fine with you?"

The guy shoots me a look first and nods at Danny and rolls his eyes setting his headphones back.

oh god. Why am I suppose to serve him though? I groan lightly and thuds on my seat and sets down the plates on the table.

He just gaze on the dish and keeps on playing with his iPad.

I mentally roll my eye and shoves my pasta on my face.

"Heyr Grehyuhmn, whyl womph chyou steuart eating yeshht?" Troy inquires stuffing baked macaroni in his mouth.