Family? Nah...

(Time Pass: Bobby's PoV)

I felt my soft pillow underneath me, and blinking one eye open my gaze roamed around the room. Everything was fuzzy from the sleep in my eyes. I rubbed the sleep out and blinked again.

I was in Optimus' berthroom!? He must have carried he here last night after I fell asleep.... in his lap, I thought looking around. Optimus was lying in his true form on the berth next to me, his head resting on a similar pillow I lay on. He looked so peaceful when he was in recharge. I got up and clumsily walked over to him, then sat down in front of his face and looked at him. He was so adorable when he was in recharge, I swear! Optimus suddenly shifted and his eyes opened. He looked at me and smiled.

"I did not want to leave you alone," he said simply.

"I know," I replied lovingly. His eyes shifted to the berthside table, which was behind me. I looked the way he was looking and saw my ring, sitting in its box. Then I turned back to him and smiled again. I scooted closer to him and kissed his cheek, then drew back to see his eyes closed again.

Suddenly, I heard a sound and looked up. On top of his head was his holoform. He jumped down and looked at himself, more the place where I kissed his cheek.

"I love you," he said turning to me. When he completely turned around, I was right in front of him. My face inches from his. He smiled and kissed me. We broke apart when we heard metal steps in the hall.

"Well," he said," shall we have some breakfast?" I giggled.

"I see you're eager to have your first bite of bacon then," I replied, walking over to the berthside table. He chuckled.

"I admit that your food is quite delicious." I put my ring on and turned to him. He took my hand and we jumped off the berth. We landed on a miscellaneous pillow that was lying on the floor, then stepped off into the hallway. I could hear talking from the main silo and turned to Optimus, confusion on my face. To my dismay I also saw confusion on Optimus' face. Aren't we usually the first ones up besides Ratchet? I thought, my brow knitted. We entered the main silo to find a large table of assorted foods. Everyone was in their holoforms. They were all sitting at the table talking and laughing, though they stopped when seeing us.

"Welcome," said Wheeljack, holding up some orange juice. I looked at him with surprised confusion. Ratchet must have given him a holoform, I thought.

Wheeljack was like the rest of us: wolfish. He was mostly grey and white. His shoulders and feet were white, and he had a red underbelly with a thin lining of black surrounding it. There were red and green stripes running down the outside of his legs. His tail was grey, slowly turning to white. It had a gray tip to it. His face was gray and his hair was short and wavy, though it had a kind of cowlick that stuck out in the front. His ears were more to the side of his head than on top.

He was leaning in his chair with his feet on the table, grinning at us. Optimus and I looked at each other then took our places at the table next to each other. On my right side was Ratchet and on Optimus' left side was Bumblebee. Everyone looked at us as if expecting us to spill the beans and say something. We stayed silent so they carried on with their breakfast, chatting about random things. I took a piece of bacon and Optimus opened his mouth. I giggled and placed it inside. His mouth closed and he began chewing. Suddenly his face lit up.

"This is wonderful," he said after swallowing his first strip. I beamed at him. He had tried his first piece of bacon. It was almost like watching your child, in my case a deer friend I used to have, take its first step. Then I wondered what would happen when

' family' came along. I looked down at my hungry stomach in thought. Nah, I finally thought, shaking it off. I had all the family I needed. Even when that time did come, all I would need are my metal friends. My family

I hope you enjoyed this chapter! Please vote and comment, thank you!