Chapter 1

==Rebel's POV==

I woke up to my phone buzzing rapidly. I look at my phone to see Jack calling.

~phone call~
Jackie💕: Good morning baby
Me: Why are you calling so early in the morning?!
Jackie💕: Because we have school and I'm too lazy to walk to your room
Me: I'll only get up if you come give me my breakfast and a kiss
Jackie💕: Fine
~phone call ended~

I get up and get changed into a California Rebel crop top, a black and white flannel, ripped jean shorts, and my leather ankle boots. Jack walks into my room with my food. "Here's you food babe" he says while kissing me. "Thanks bæ, now leave!" I yell, if you couldn't tell I'm not a morning person.

After I finish my food, I Dutch braid my hair and I put on my makeup. My makeup is mostly black-navy lipstick, black eyeshadow, eye liner, mascara and concealer. I walk out of my room and down the stairs and I see the rest of the gang ready to go.

"Finally the bitch comes out of the cave" Spike says while getting up to grab the car keys. "Ha ha, very funny. Let's just go to hell to get kicked for doing nothing" I say heading out the door.

~Skip drive to school~
When we walk into school, we are already 20 minutes late. Jack gives me the signal to get the spray paint out. We start spray painting the lockers closest to the principle's office making it obvious we want to get caught.

I was in the middle of painting a skull when Alex yells, "Run!".

I start running with the other guys, but me being me I turn to look back to see how far away the cop was and I end up falling. The guys kept running except for Lucas. He always stays with me no matter the cost, like a true brother.

I look up to see Officer John walking over. "How have you been Ms. Rebel and Mr. Lucas, long time no see" John says with a little chuckle, "You guys know the drill, come on let's go".

As we got into the cop car, John turns back and says, "Today's your lucky day kiddos, Katie brought in her famous Chocolate Cake". I look at Lucas and I could tell that we were thinking the same thing. Katie's chocolate cake is the gang's only weakness.

We arrive at the station and I yell, "I'm home!". We got a lot of 'heys' and 'hellos'. I text Jack that Katie has the goodies and he said him, Alex and Spike will be over ASAP.

We spend about an hour down at the station and then they let us go. We get into the car and start to head to the house. When we get there, there were 3 cars that don't belong. We walk over to the door and Alex gets the keys out and unlocks the door and we go in. A kid with jet black hair and green eyes said, "Who are you and why are you in my friend's house?".

Then HE walks up to us and says, "You need to leave my house, I don't know who you are or who yo-"

"YOU DON'T REMEMBER YOUR OWN FUCKING SISTER?! YOUR A COMPLETE JACKASS AND YOU SHOULD GET OUT OF MY HOUSE CAUSE I LEGALLY OWN THIS HOUSE!" I yell interrupting him.

"Sapphire?" He says very softly.

"Don't you dare call her that!" Jack steps forward standing up for me cause he knows how hard it is for me to see him. Lucas whispers something to Alex and Spike and then they take me upstairs, away from what's about to happen.