Part 1: high school life

Hi, my name is Dilyan. I know, I know you might say isn't that a boy name, but it's not it can be a girl name too! Anyways, my name is Dilyan and I am a 16 year old girl and I go to Midtown High School. I am a cheerleader, a member of the Renaissance club, and secretly a part of this new club that me and a group of my friends came up with which is called the music appreciation club. Basically in that club we appreciate music that may not be the most popular music that you hear on the radio 24/7, for example it's not the same 5 songs you hear on replay. I'm average smart, I hate math, and I'm not the most popular but I'm not unknown. My parents... Well we can just say that they are never around and they are always on business trips and for my birthday recently they thought that j couldn't handle being alone in a big giant house so they bought be a loft house which I currently live in by myself but occasionally I'll have my best friend Piper come over and stay in my house with me if I get lonely. So that is basically all about me just a normal average high school girl. At least that's what I thought until about a month ago and my whole life changed and my plan today is to tell you my story on how life can flip just like a coin and can change in a matter of seconds. So my story begins on a Wednesday in September and I was on my way to school with my best friend Piper and we always ride to school together in my red Jeep Wrangler. When we got to school it seemed like any other normal day at school, but I was absolutely wrong about that because little did I know that in a matter of 7 hours my whole life would change...FOREVER.