Part8: Forever A Ghost

I was terrified no I have to be able to go back to human form I can't be a ghost forever. Dr. Connor's said,"I'm afraid to tell you this but it is going to be more difficult for you now to stay human and to constantly go from ghost to human it will take more energy from you now. I'm sorry Dilyan." I said," no this can't be true there had to be a way..." He said," I'm afraid not... I'm sorry... We did everything we could to help you, you were just to gone when we were operating on you. I'm sorry..." " this is all his fault why would he do this to me! Is the team okay?" He said," yes they are fine." I then said," I have to stop him he can't do this to me and my team and I'm not letting anyone else get hurt for me. I'm going." He said," I thought you would say that." And he pulled down footage from Doc Ock's cell," they caught him last night after they brought you here and you were in pretty bad shape, but they got you here just in the knick of time." I said," oh well I'm glad they caught him, and I'm thankful that they brought me here. And thank you for saving my life. But I'm still mad for what he did to me. I want him to pay for what he did." He said," Dilyan he is that is why he is in jail." I said," no I want him to pay for what he has done." I then began to leave, dr. Connor's asked me," where do you think you are going?" I responded," to take care of some unfinished business." I then went to go visit Doc Ock in his cell and I went in there and I began to punch him and mock him and make him feel bad for what he did to me. I told him," you have made me be a ghost forever! I can't ever go back to school again! Look to what you have done to me." He then said," I made you magnificent. You would never be where you are today without the help of me. You should be thankful of me that I did this to you." I then began to punch him harder and harder and he was getting weaker and weaker and then I felt a hand stop me. It was Spiderman he says," what are you doing?" I said," making him pay for what he did to me. You do t understand I can't ever go back to school or see my family or friends ever again! You wouldn't understand he took everything away from me!" Spiderman said," actually I do understand, a thief took everything away from me he took away my uncle from me. I had found him one night, and I could have killed him then, but I chose not to because it wasn't worth it be used then I become just as bad as the person that killed my uncle. So rise above this hatred and take the hide road and don't kill him because if you kill him you become just as bad as him." I then remove my fist from his face and calm down and say," I know I'm so stupid to think that killing would solve everything. What am I even doing I'm not good enough to be a hero and I can't even save myself." I begin to cry. Spiderman says," are you kidding me you are a great hero you saved us yesterday oh we're willing to die to save all of out identities that is true heart and hero like and gathering up all of your strength in the end to take them all down. No that is true courage. So you are a hero Dilyan. You just have to believe that you are one." I then clam down and give Spiderman a hug and I say," thank you Spiderman for all of your help I never would have gotten here without it." Spiderman says," no problem Dilyan." We then both leave the cell and go back to the Hospital part of the ship. And in that moment I tell everyone thank you and give them all hugs I turn back into human in that moment and I am overjoyed with happiness that I couldn't even take it. I began to cry and they all ran in and hugged me it was the best moment of my life. I knew in that moment that this was my family and I knew that they would save and protect me no matter what. I then changed back to my ghost form and said goodbye to them and told them I would see them soon again. In that moment I flew out of there and went home and went on an adventure back to my roots the ghost world. One thing happened that day that I will never forget it's what Doc Ock said to me, he said," don't believe everything that your parents say because you never know what they have been hiding from you." That's when I made the decision to go to the ghost world to get a better idea what's all about me and what I do and on that adventure I found out something that I almost wish that I had never known...

TO BE CONTINUED.....