Part 2: The beginning of CHANGE

So I had gotten to school had a pretty basic and normal day went to cheer practice after school had just a pretty good normal day. Me and Piper were walking to my car and we had gotten in my car I took her home and was driving back to my loft house and parked my car in the parking garage right across the street from my house. I was getting ready to walk across the street where out of no where someone grabs me and shoots a sedative in me and I blacked out, the next time I ever opened my eyes I was in this lab all tied up on this operating table and there was this man with metal long like tentacles and I began to wonder what did I do to have this happen to me like it started out as a normal day but then totally took a turn for the worst. I then while laying there got up the courage to ask the man with the tentacles," why am I here? What are you going to do to me? Who are you? And let me go please!" He replied," I am Doctor Octavious and I am here to make you to be strong and powerful and I see great expectations in you. And why would I let you go we have just begun the fun. Ha ha ha." I said," so are some wacko for thinking that you could just kidnap me like this people will be wondering where I am at." He said," I don't think so I have been watching and studying you for months now I have taken care of all the little things so no one knows worries where you are at and you are under my care now." I began to get scared I thought maybe he was bluffing but then the more evidence I saw on his computer of me and my life the more I believed him and I struggled to get out of the restraints and I was absolutely terrified all I wanted to do was get out of there. He said," it is done the formula it's done." He then walks over to me and injects me with the formula he has created I then ask him," what did you do? What am I going to turn into?!" He then said," like I told you before something to make you big and strong." And that's when I knew that this was the WROST day of my life. I then see this black goo begins to cover me then I pass out and I felt like I had died then the next thing I remembered was that I had broken out of my restraints and was floating above the ground getting orders from Doc Ock. "Look how magnificent you are my creation, my Nightmare... Nightmare I like that name for you. Alright listen to me I have a mission for you. Your mission is to bring me spiderman alive and stop anyone that gets in your way. Now go!!" I didn't want to go I tried to stop myself but I was to strong and on my way to try and stop everyone and capture spiderman and on my way I felt the symbiote was taking more control of my body like it was becoming a part of me and I was terrified.