Chapter 2: Alfonso's Journey

As he became 17, Alfonso's parents died out of old age. As he became quite atrabilious of the fact that happened to him, he kept remembering his father's and mother's teachings when he was younger. Also, his father wanted Alfonso to subjugate every elven territory in the Elven Nation. But all the sudden he didn't really wanted to do that. He wanted to construct these stupendous castles, towns and villages just to create his republic. But then he realizes he would need a Brobdingnagian force of troops in order to make his Republic. Alfonso began traveling around the world of Nodoriah visiting miscellaneous kingdoms just to recruit volunteers to support his cause. As he travel to the ubiquitous taverns of Falcon just to pick up mercenaries, he met this companion named William. William says "What are you doing here in the lands of the Realm of the Falcon where the most of the falcons are ridden?"he said. Alfonso responds "I'm looking for people who can fight." He's a person who didn't at least know how to fight. William is a one of those nobles who doesn't even know how to fight. Alfonso says "You were a squire for some lord but don't know how to fight?" William looked down with very lugubrious expression saying "No." He says "My lord never train me how to fight because I kept fucking up at my job." Alfonso puts his his hands on his shoulder and with a blithesome smile on his face saying "I can teach you how to fight." William looked at him and tumultuously said "Really, you can?" He shook his saying "Yes." He says "Awesome!" So far he recruited 6 Loyal Men at Arms and 4 archers.