Encounter

We finally got to the house and being there again felt so weird. My room was left exactly how it was before the dance. Of course my clothes don't really fit anymore and their kinda out of style. I took the car and went to the mall to get a couple of things. First I went into Champs to get about 7 new pair of shoes for now. I've changed but my spending has gotten better, geesh I spent $700. I went into about 3 clothing stores.

I was walking to the car when I ran into a little girl. I swear the cutest thing ever! I dropped my a bag when she ran into me, I nealed down and ask where her mommy was and she didn't say anything. I knew she was old enough to talk though. She stared into my eyes for so long and I felt like I knew her. That's when I looked at her necklace which had her name on it. Christina. Her name was Christina. That's what I would name my daughter if I had one. It had been 5 minutes and no ones came to claim her so I went back into the mall with her to the security guard. He got on the intercom and within 3 seconds a distressed woman was rushing into the office. She had on a black hat silver shades and black dress on. "Destiny! I told you to wait for me!" The little girl got tears in her eyes "Ma'am is this your daughter?" "Yes I'm so sorry." "No problem, we just need you to take off your shades and hat for recognition and fill out release forms."

I waited in the front of the office to make sure Christina was ok. I couldn't leave her, I felt a connection with her. That's when they walked out of the office and the security guard said "Ma'am this man found your daughter and brung her to us." Wow thank you so much is there anything I ca-n..." Then she stopped and realized who she was talking to. The security walked off.
CHRIS! "Jackie please calm down" "calm down?" Jackie picked up Christina and rushed off.

Jackie had a kid while I was in there. She moved on. But to who?