Night one

Your POV:
You walked through the dimly lighted hallway. The walls stared at you and the air thickened. You came to your office. ' one chair, two monitors, three wood toy animatronics.' You thought to yourself. You came to your desk and sat down on the chair. The clock beeped 12 and you started looking at the hallways through the camera. It was Monday, First Night. You put the first monitor down and went to the second.

system restart
menu>>>
>>> audio devices
    camera system
    ventilation
    Reboot all
Exit

You exited out of the other monitor. You got up and walked around the office. 'A box with heads... A large vent.., kids drawings' you looked at one of the drawings. You continued looking at it while walking past it. It's poorly drawn eyes seemed to follow you. You shivered then shook the feeling off... You looked at your desk. There where papers, old and new, a rustic fan, a mug, and a little dark plastic bunny toy. You looked under the desk... Boxes, props and a old music box. You picked up the music box and wound it up. It started to play a little melody. It was soothing but creepy at the same time. You then noticed a phone and put the music box down. The music box still played. You tapped a button on the phone and it started playing a recording. You listened to the man on the phone and agreed with him even though it was a recording. You got filled in with the information from the old restaurant. He made some jokes which made you laugh... You where the silent and polite type. The recording ended around four. You sighed. Happy it was getting close to six. You decided to take a little nap for the rest of the time...
~~~~~~
Ding dong went the clock indicating it was 6:00 am. You walked out of the office and walked to the door where sun light beamed through the glass on the door... "Unlock, walk, Lock" you said to yourself.
_____________________________________
Hello. I hope you liked the first chapter. It was pretty short but night one doesn't have that much action in it so I tried my best. By now you know I'm going for a more serious story than a joke filled one... Thought they are great! And I will try to have your character be gender neutral so you can pick between a male or female. Anyway, that should be it. Boi!