3

Don't hold it against us! A mysterious voice said. "Who is there?!" You screamed out. ITS ME! A voice screamed back. You looked around and then saw in a dark corner a tall figure. You walked towards it. It looked like a man. "Uh sir, are you ok?" The closer you got the stranger the man looked. His figure started to morph into a large broken down rabbit. You finally got to it and took a good look at it. It's seamed familiar. You touched it and it's hand roughly grabbed you. You screamed in pain and tried to fight back. We are broken it said and its body broke and fell into a puddle of red. You looked at the puddle and the reflection of a purple man holding his finger up to his mouth in a quiet manner looked back at you. You started to see flash back of when the pizzeria was a happy place. You saw your self with your old friends. You looked out the window and saw a boy. He looked fine at first but you blinked a purple man was behind him and the boy's eyes gone black and melted down his cheeks. His face was pale and to spots of red blood where smudged on his cheeks. You started to hear a voice saying ' (y/n) wake up! Come on!' You woke up. It was all a dream. Your heart was pounding and you where sweating and breathing heavily. You looked up to see a man in his early 20s. "Are you ok? I found you here with blood running down your face and laying against the wall." You looked up at him " what happened?" You asked. "I don't know but you should go home, oh and I'm Daniel! The day guard. But that's not important. It's important that you get home." You nodded and walked to your car. "Oh my friend Ben will drive you there!" You got into the car with Daniel's friend. "Where too?"
_____________________________________
I hope this chapter was good bye everyone