Home is where the heart is

I plopped down on my bed and sighed "what a day er or night" I sighed happy to be in my room with my little dog next to me... She wagged her tail excited and jumped up and down. The little toy poodle licked my face making me laugh. "Ok ok Cloe calm down" (idk I used my dog in the story :/ oh and yah I know I spelled it a weird way idk it's just how I spell it :|)

My phone rang and my ringtone played. I looked at the phone and saw it was my friend Jackson. I didn't pick up. I was to tired and lazy. Right then my big brother walked in. His name is Elliot. He has similar features to you just his natural hair color was covered by white ombré (if your hair color is white then it will be light blue ombré) and his eyes are brighter then your bagged ones. He doesn't talk much which is weird but when he does his teeth look crooked which is probably the reason my. He looks at me and then gives me some mail and walks out of the room. "Thanks!" I yell " uh no problem?" His soft voice rings through the hallways. I plop down on my bed ignoring the mail and start to fall asleep. But before I fall asleep I hear a knock on my door. I open it and it's Elliot again. " yes?" I ask.

"Oh I just wanted to ask how your day was...." his eyes narrow down at me giving me shivers "it was... Interesting" I lie and look away. He could tell I was lying but he didn't bother. He then patted my head with his hand and walked out of the room. I plopped back on my bed " finally some peace and quiet" I start to fall asleep with my work clothes still on. I lay there asleep.