A well awaited note.

Greetings, this is ShibiiChi/NekoBentoBox/Atem-the-pharaoh1 what ever you wish to call me. Hesitation (Springtrap X reader) will not be continued. Reasoning? 

I just don't have an interest in writing a romantic story about a character that 1. doesn't belong to me and 2. has never shown to be romantic in the slightest. I can understand characters from franchises that are humanoid and are capable of love in a realistic way but I just don't see a character like springtrap, a person who is a literal corpse in a robotic suit and is known as a heartless murderer who has kill children, to suddenly be swooned by a young night guard at a horror attraction who is getting paid minimum wadge. i just don't see it! 

Though what i can see is a manipulative dead murderer who was known for taking advantage of others in more then one way and having a teenage night guard have to fight him off and protect herself from the utter creep to put it lightly. So if anyone is interested in a story like that feel free to take that idea. If you are truly interesting in such a premise send me a message and i can explain the ideas i have for such a story. 

My other reasoning for discontinuing this story is do to the sheer lack of ideas and motivation. X reader stories are not exactly my favorite thing in the world (if they are yours by all means love them this is just how i feel) and so i wouldn't find myself quite engaged into a story about character x reader as i would with something of an original story with characters i made myself. Additionally the story has been tainted slightly by the use of one of my characters that i have now removed. I just don't have the stamina to try and rewrite a story so that such a character is not involved in any of the events I have no interest in. 

Lastly, for those who actually enjoyed the book, i'm sorry. I can tell you out what i had planned but do not expect any of it to be that all around interesting as i had this story idea a few years ago and haven't thought of it since. I would feel that as the night progressed the animatronic killer would creep ever so closer each night. He would learn the reader's way of working and of avoiding him as well as slowly learn about her in general. I feel the reader, on the last day when Springtrap would be at her door, would beg to work day shift instead. That's all i had planned. Even such a story line was poorly thought up. 

Anyways those are my reasoning for not continuing this story. I may use the title "Hesitation" for another book as i really do enjoy that title but it would most definitely not be anything to do with springtrap or fnaf in general. I pray you all understand! Thank you for reading.