Author's note (SORRY)

Art drawn by me
Music: Madeon - Pop Culture (live mashup)
[Music does contain some curse words you have been warned]

Ok so HELLO! It's been a while since I've updated this book and good news! I think I'll continue it! I took away your older brother Vincent and replaced him with Elliot! I found that keeping Vincent as your older brother would contradict his lore that I've put time and effort into.

This story won't be like the others where you fall in love with the rabbit animatronic. Here's a short summary of what will happen in a few chapters without giving details and/ or spoilers

You where friends with the purple man when you where very young but you had to go your separate ways due to moving away, you both where younger but you could tell there was something more then friendship with that boy though only realizing your feelings a few years after moving away. You grow up forgetting the face of your former friend and it comes to that time in your life where in the chapter named "3" you have a nightmare that depicts a horrifying time at the restaurant. It skips to even more years later to your current day.

How you will see lore will be used sometimes in flashbacks but mostly in dreams though the dreams will have a demon like presence in them causing then to be more gruesome and gory. This might sound like the normal way these stories go and ok sorry for saying I'd make it different haha.

Well I hope you don't mind this author's note and I'll get the next part out soon! Love you!!