Chapter 2

"Izuku! Izuku are you awake? Breakfast is ready!" Izuku's mother's voice echoed through the whole house. The green head was lying on his bed, but not sleeping. He glanced once towards the All Might clock hang on his wall.

Almost nine... He thought as he got up with one move and stretched his whole body while walking towards the open door. He walked slowly in the bathroom and, after a while, exited and entered his room, again. He opened his wardrobe and chose a yellow oversized long-sleeved shirt, a pair of black, almost too tight, jeans and his usual red boots. He grabbed his cell phone and went downstairs.

"Good morning, Mother!" Izuku greeted happily and received a kind "Good morning" back. He sat down on his usual seat and waited for the delicious breakfast to be served. His mother was really kind and loved housework, so Izuku never got to do any himself. When the meal was ready, they began to chat about various stuff, like always. Although, it was mostly Izuku saying how cool All Might was and that he's going to be a wonderful hero like him.

Their conversation was interrupted, though, by the sudden ring of the doorbell. They both wondered who it might be, so his mother went to open it, as Izuku stayed in the kitchen. He didn't really bother to listen who it was. His whole concentration was now locked at his smartphone as he was browsing that day's top news and events.

"Would you like some breakfast? We just ate? Eh, no? Okay, then! Please wait a moment! Come in, come in!" Izuku's mother's voice sounded closer, this time, making Izuku glance towards the kitchen door from where she had exited a while ago. She sounded a little bit nervous, but still talked in an informal way. Suddenly, her round face popped from the open door.

"Izuku." She whispered. "Katsuki-kun came to ask you to go hang out with him..." She added hesitantly as if not believing what she was saying. Izuku reflexively jumped from his seat when he hear Katsuki's name. He nervously stared into nowhere as his face was still locked at his Mother.

Ka-Kacchan?!? Why is he here?? Does he want to do something to me? Its been so many years since he last visited, that I don't even remember! What should I do? Should I decline? No, no! He will kill me if I did! What do I do? What do I do?

"Oi, Deku. Hurry up, let's go." Katsuki walked inside and stood behind Izuku's Mother, startling her a bit. His voice sounded gentle, surprising Izuku to hear him so calm.

"Ah... O-okay..." Izuku agreed without thinking. He walked towards Katsuki, who was already heading outside. "Then, I'll be going, Mother..." He added nervously, as if begging her not to leave him alone with his "friend".

"Ah, take care!" His Mother said as the door closed behind them. "I wonder if something happened between them. Its been a while since Katsuki-kun visited. He's a really nice kid, I'm happy they are hanging out together, again!" She talked to herself as she began washing the dishes. "But... did he call Izuku "Deku"? Hmm... Is it a nickname? It's really cute, actually!" She finished with a small giggle as she continued her housework.

How did this happen?! My body moved on its own! I don't want this! Izuku was, yet again, in his own world. They had been walking for exactly three minutes and forty two seconds. Based on Izuku's calculations, they were heading to the main park of the city, which wasn't that far from their neighbourhood.